서른일곱

— chapter thirty seven —

guyss, how was "voices" special video?? it was amazing like omg i got distracted from them that i couldnt do my work lmao but im not gonna complain, skz be making me procrastinate 😌

———

tears rapidly streamed down jisung's face as he rested his aching back against the locker, looking up at the ceiling above him. why was life like this? why does the world hate him so much that he was constantly suffering?

there was so many questions he wanted to ask but it was all useless. maybe someone like him doesn't deserve happiness, maybe he was born to only be punished and suffer. after all, there was no reason for him to keep on living, so what's the point in staying alive?

when he was just a burden to everyone? therefore, it wouldn't be a problem if he were to disappear anytime soon would there? he was just a nuisance, a nobody, a problem in society.

the moment he heard fainted voices from the distance, he immediately stood up as he ignored the broken and torn pain inflicting him. as much as he hated his existence, there was nothing he hated more than to let the other see how weak and worthless he truly was.

"and the most embarrassing thing ever was that he wouldn't stop farting all day, the worst thing is that he looked so proud of it and then he just constantly eats and burps like it isn't a big of a deal. i really have no idea what's in his head." changbin explained, followed by a laugh from the pink haired male.

jisung stood silently as he observed the two walking towards him, maybe he really belonged nowhere. after a few more seconds of talking and laughing, both males finally turned their gaze to the boy smiling awkwardly, smiling widely in return.

"oh hey, jisung. sorry for the wait, also felix wants to tell you something." changbin said with a smile and quickly nudged the male standing beside him. felix slightly flinched in response to the sudden action and cleared his throat, rubbing his nape shyly.

"right, uh..." he spoke uncertainly when he turned his head to see the others reassured smile to which he took a deep breath, smiling at jisung who looked at him confusingly. "i like channie hyung." he finally said, studying hard to see his friend's reaction.

a wide smile soon plastered on jisung's face causing felix to sigh in relief. "that's great lix! how long have you been feeling this?" 

"2 weeks now, i'm terribly sorry i haven't talked to you about it. i just wasn't sure how to approach you about it and i couldn't quite figure my feelings out." felix resumed with a relaxed smile on his face moments later.

"it's okay lix, you finally told me so that's what matters now. we can figure it out together." jisung replied, glad that his best friend had finally found the courage to confront him about it.