쉰여섯

— chapter fifty six —

GUYSSS HOW WAS THE COMEBACK?? omggg it was so amazing, i hope they win!! my fav is probably between easy, blueprint and phobia along with gods menu, hbu?? i love it sm ahhhh~

———

"t-thank you..." changbin looked over to the boy walking beside him with a smile.

"what for?" he questioned, not knowing why he was suddenly saying that. he then looked down to their hands intertwining one another, making him smile even wider; he was relieved that everything was back to normal.

well, not exactly back to normal but something even better than before. now that he'd finally confessed to the younger about his feelings, he could say that everything turned out more special than ever. the day they knew they were meant for each other.

"f-for loving me..." jisung replied, looking back at him with a wide smile. he could now see the familiar immense glitter he'd missed inside his eyes as he was lost in his appearance once again.

this caused changbin to beam lovingly at him, treasuring every second spent with him that he'd always loved. not gonna lie, he didn't expect the outcome to lead them to this, so many things have changed and he couldn't help but be shocked at the fact it was all over.

but little did he know, it wasn't over just yet. 

"and thank you for existing in my life, i honestly wouldn't know what i'd do without you." changbin answered back, unable to hold in his feelings any longer.

jisung smiled widely to the point it filled his face, causing him to blush madly at the thought of finally being with the older he'd always wanted for a long time. he was finally all his to have, the thing he desired the most and now that it'd finally come true, there was nothing else he wanted.

"n-no... i wanna thank you for changing to be a better person, i did nothing..." jisung responded, intentionally moving closer until their shoulders touched. "i-i don't deserve you..." 

the moment he heard his words, changbin suddenly stopped on track, making the younger stop as well. why did he suddenly stop? "h-hyung...?" he said seconds later, looking back at him.

"jisung." changbin paused for a moment before staring at him with determination present in his eyes. "please don't say that, you did a lot and because of that, i've changed to who i am now. you're a strong guy who kept going, you deserve the best and i want you to be more confident."

there was silence for a second, jisung saying nothing while continuously staring at him in admiration, captured by his passion. "just be strong and confident for me at least."