special update!

hey guys!! did i surprise you with this unknown update?  you all are probably wondering, why am i updating this? well, todays my friends birthday and i wanna write this as a present for her to thank her for everything shes done for me; i wouldnt know what to do without her. 

disclaimer: this has nothing to do with the ff and its just some random binsung fluff oneshot ive written for fun (also note that she only wanted fluff so... youre lucky readers 🤷) so dont worry about the ff rn and just enjoy this amazing oneshot of the specials. 

happy birthday yare :) you should follow her on @yare424 hope you have an amazing birthday and ilysm, thank you for staying by my side when i need you, you dont know how much i appreciate you. 💞  — ji

———

jisung sat silently, observing the surroundings around him. he watched as the other hug the last remaining person in the maknae line, forming his lips in a pout from the distance.

it had been countless of times he's seen changbin cuddle with them in a day, most specifically, how he'd hug hyunjin almost everyday. 

not gonna lie, it was getting a bit too much. aiming directly at jisung, who couldn't help but feel the jealousy inside him grew each second; to the point his emotions were obviously showing.

chan immediately noticed and chuckled, knowing that he was the only one among the maknae line changbin rarely hugs at all. he walked over to jisung and sat beside him, giving him a smile.

"what's wrong hannie? you seem pissed off." he teased earning himself a punch on the arm.

"shut up! why doesn't he hug me?" jisung whined with a pout, staring hard at the other who was currently squeezing hyunjin.

the older averted his eyes off the boy beside him to changbin, watching the whole scene quietly. seconds later, he turned to jisung to give him an unknown sigh and got up, smiling down at him.

"i can't really answer that, you should ask him yourself." chan lastly suggested before patting him on the shoulder, walking out of the living room.

jisung said nothing more in response and watched as the older left the room, returning his gaze to continue on watching changbin for a while.

"changbin hyung." jisung called the other out when they were finally in their shared rooms. just a minute ago, no one spoke a word, just the two boys doing their own things.

he turned his head around to the said male as he called his name out, waiting for the other to respond to which he answered with a hum.

"why do you never hug me?" the younger eventually muttered, anticipating for a response. he had always wanted to ask him about it and now this was a perfect chance.

changbin stopped whatever he was doing to meet eyes with his roommate, hesitating for a moment before answering. "i hugged you last week."

"but that's last week! you hug everyone in the maknae line everyday, especially hyunjin! all but me." jisung slightly raised his voice, emphasising the name 'hyunjin'.

 "i usually hug those younger than me." 

"what about me? am i not younger than you?" he asked, not understanding what was going on in his head. he just wanted more hugs from the other. what more could he have asked?

"no, you're like a hyung to me." was all changbin said when he finally set his phone on the table beside his bed. "i'm gonna sleep now, goodnight."