쉰둘

— chapter fifty two —

have you seen the easy track and the teaser pics yet?? they look so damn good, im so excited also i didnt realise there was binsung in the track, like ive been seeing lots of moments nowadays~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

have you seen the easy track and the teaser pics yet?? they look so damn good, im so excited also i didnt realise there was binsung in the track, like ive been seeing lots of moments nowadays~

———

jisung regained back from unconscious at the sudden sound of someone barging in, his body still paralysed from what'd happened earlier. his eyes were struggling to adjust his surroundings as he thought to himself silently. 'how long had i been here?'

he could still feel the dry tear stains from before, unable to move his head around to look at the mysterious person that'd snapped him back into reality. who could that possibly be? how did they find him here? what happened when he was knocked out?

that was when he heard a distinctive cry from the distance, soon realising who it was moments later. as the person rushed over to a helpless jisung, thousands of questions started invading his mind to which he broke down again.

why was he here? how did he know he was here? how did he break open the door? what was going on? he continued to think in confusion, not knowing why it had to be him, why him out of all people. it was driving him insane, he was missing him like crazy.

"jisung!" the male cried out while immediately running over to the younger the moment he saw him lying on the floor, fear and concern was clearly written everywhere on his face.

as much as he didn't understand what was happening at this moment, it wasn't a lie that he'd secretly hoped it was him. he was dying for the other to be the one who would come for him, he'd hoped it was him who would show him the light. it was like a cry of help.

"c-changbin hyung..." jisung eventually managed to speak, lying relatively still as he waited for the older to catch up to him. the said male instantly picked him up without hesitation seconds later, embracing him into a tight hug.

"are you okay? how long have you been in here? where are you hurt? who did this? it was minho wasn't it? i'll show him-" changbin questioned in such worry and speed, about to leave the hug to find the other when jisung stopped him.

"n-no... it's okay, i'm fine..." he said, quickly grabbing hold onto changbin's black shirt to prevent him from leaving. instead, he found himself hugging the other closer to his thumping chest.

changbin immediately softened at his sudden broken voice and action, hugging him back in response to the male's dying desires. he did nothing as he stayed still, allowing the younger to do whatever he wanted - he figured that he desperately needed him after all.