쉰하나

— chapter fifty one —

im so annoyed about schools opening on june 16 and thats literally a day before skz release their comeback but anyways, have yall seen the teaser images?? also 3racha vlive was amazing btw ;D

———

the moment jisung entered the dorm, he was immediately met face to face with a worried changbin rushing towards him. he was taken aback at the sudden action, anxiety building up inside of him as soon as he met eyes with the other he'd missed like crazy.

"jisung! where did you go? i was worried you wouldn't come back like last time." changbin exclaimed in such worry, panic was filling his eyes while looking at the younger before him.

"i-i'm sorry, i was with felix..." jisung nervously replied, avoiding eye contact with the older.

he didn't wanna face the male right now, he needed more time to himself. he knew how worried changbin was but he couldn't help but wanna stay away from him for a while; just by facing the other would just make him reminisce everything that'd happened.

changbin sighed heavily and ruffled his hair once again, not wanting their relationship to fall apart like the beginning. if there was something he could do... "it's okay, next time just inform me. you had me worried sick." 

the brown haired male didn't say anything as he looked at the floor beneath him, nodding instead in response. "o-okay..."

"i'm terribly sorry about what happened jisung... i didn't mean to hurt you this badly, please talk to me again. i wanna talk through this over." changbin begged with a frown, missing everything spent with the younger. it was also affecting him a lot, in fact, it was affecting both of them.

"i-it's okay... i understand, you weren't sure about your feelings..." he mumbled.

"well yeah, that's true but there's something else i wanna talk about." changbin reasoned back, hoping the younger would somehow agree despite the fact that the chances were far too low.

and to his dismay, jisung slightly shook his head as he fiddled with his fingers. "s-sorry but i don't think i'm ready to talk to you yet..." he muttered almost silently to himself, causing mixed feelings to form inside him.

this caused changbin to sigh again, just wanting to embrace him in a hug and tell him that everything was okay but he wasn't sure how the younger would react. he could tell how broken and fragile he was at the moment, it was probably a bad idea right now.

"i understand, just promise me that you'll be okay and that you'll talk to me when you're ready. i don't want this relationship to fall apart, you're so important to me. i don't wanna lose you, i missed you a lot and i'm so sorry." changbin sighed again, wishing that he would look at him.