열여덟

— chapter eighteen —

happy valentines day guys!! did any of you have a valentine or are you just a single pringle like me? 😂 anyways its finally half term and exams are over, enjoy this chapter~ ;D

———

jisung woke up with an extreme pain. he groaned at the sudden affliction and rubbed his head, sitting up when he noticed something unusual; he was in an unknown room and that alone scared him. 

he didn't know how he ended up here but all that mattered to him right now was to escape. that was until the door to the room opened, revealing a smiley changbin as he held a tray, walking into the room. the moment he saw that it was only the older, the plan he had seconds ago was completely gone.

as changbin walked into the room to place the tray down beside the room, he soon noticed how the younger was already wide awake and was now watching him. that caused him to smile at the other before standing a few distance away from him.

"i brought you some seaweed soup and water to help you with your hangover. you had quite a lot of soju last night." he explained and rubbed the back of his neck, his smile never leaving his face.

the younger took another moment to stare right into the others eyes before softly smiling back. "t-thank you... d-did i drink too much? i'm sorry..." he slightly whispered and looked down at his fingers that was on top of the blankets, he was fiddling with them.

"no it's fine, you looked like you were enjoying it, i didn't wanna stop you." changbin replied and smiled even wider.

jisung looked up shyly and smiled once again at the older. he gently picked up the water when changbin also reached for the tablet, giving it to him. "here." he smiled, waiting for the younger to take it from him.

"t-thanks." he responded. changbin watched as jisung took a few tablets before swallowing it along with the water. setting it back on the bedside cabinet, the raven haired male then carefully picked up the seaweed soup and slowly passed it over to him.

"here, have some soup, it'll make you feel better." he softly spoke and handed it over to the younger to which he grabbed hold of it, attentively placing it right on top of the blanket that was covering him.

"o-okay..." he smiled and cautiously drank the hot tempered soup that was still burning from being made minutes ago. "i-it's good...." he then responded, looking up to give the older a warm smile, making him smile greatly.

"thanks, i'll just be in the kitchen if you need me." changbin said and was about to leave the room when he heard the younger's voice calling him from behind.

"w-wait... c-can you stay here with me...?" he bashfully called, causing the other to turn around with another smile.

"sure." he replied and walked a bit closer to the brown haired male who was in bed. jisung smiled once again and resumed to drink his soup.