스물아홉

— chapter twenty nine —

ive finally completed my first online work so it took me a bit later to get to it ;0 also who have seen the new mv teaser thats gonna come out on wed? im so excited~ :D

———

changbin sprung his eyes abruptly again later that night. he didn't know why he just had the same dream as last time, he had woken up once more with a hard pain on his head, more tears streaming down his face.

his whole body was drenched in sweat, the cold sensation of the air soon cooling his exhausted yet scorching self. despite only wearing a short sleeved shirt, a whole puddle of sweat decorated a section of his back when he immediately sat up, breathing heavily. 

'weren't me and jisung in the living room before?'  he thought to himself while looking around the room to see that he was once again back in his bed. wiping away his sweat and tears, he then heard a shuffling noise from across the room seconds later before hearing a voice coming from no one but the younger himself.

"c-changbin hyung...?" the said male turned his head to face the already sat up jisung whose hair was already a mess, his tired but concerned face looking back at him worriedly. he instantly switched on the lamp beside him on the desk before urgently getting out of his bed, running to the others side.

changbin said nothing and continued to look at the younger before him, unaware of what was happening. jisung sat beside him on the bed before almost immediately engulfing him into a tight hug as he ran his hand down his back to comfort him.

the raven haired male did nothing and allowed himself to be in the younger's arm like earlier, taking this moment to recollect himself about what happened just now. just the thought of having to go through the same dream troubled him, he didn't know why this was happening to him and there was nothing he could do about it.

both boys used the comfortable silence to take a moment hugging and nothing else. that was when moments later, jisung felt the stiffness of his body loosen up causing him to finally pull away from the hug he had always found comforting and safe to be in.

jisung then led the older to the kitchen, sitting him down on a chair before making hot chocolate for him. when he was done, he gently placed the mug in front of changbin and sat down opposite sides from the other, silently looking into his eyes with his mesmerising ones.

no matter how hard he tried, he was unable to keep his eyes off of him. he couldn't help but find himself once again trapped under his gaze, the other soon looking up to lock eyes with the younger making him instantly blush harshly.

he watched as changbin pick the mug up few minutes later and took a sip of it, slowly placing it back down on the kitchen table afterwards. there was silence once more between the two males, jisung finding himself gulp nervously as he tried to find the words he had been searching for.