서른하나

— chapter thirty one —

its nearly april 1, the day tower of god gets released

its nearly april 1, the day tower of god gets released. oh gosh im so excited, ive already listened to the theme song teaser and it already sounded so good! hows your week of quarantine btw? 

———

"h-hyung...  are you sure about this?" jisung softly asked in uncertainty, following in behind changbin who was just getting on the train to his hometown. 

it was finally friday afternoon, the day where students can go back home and spend couple of days away from university. the boys lifted their luggage on the train, in search for finding available seats for them to take for the rest of the journey that was gonna take at least an hour.

"yeah it's fine, it's actually kinda lonely since i live by myself. it wouldn't hurt to have company over, also you've shown me your hometown, i wanna do the same as well." changbin reassured, turning around to give the younger a warm smile.

jisung didn't abide and smiled in return, his rosy cheeks once again being seen from his face. inside, he was exploding with happiness and excitement; he couldn't wait to see the older's house and spend more time with him all weekend.

he sat down beside changbin after spending minutes trying to find two available seats in time for the train to start moving. he spent the first half an hour looking out of the window and going on his phone, hoping that time would pass by soon.

however, it didn't seem to go any time faster and so, he slowly turned his head to meet changbin who was listening to music while looking elsewhere. it didn't take him long until they met eye contact seconds later, jisung blushing with widened eyes - he was taken aback.

changbin looked into the younger's eyes before taking one of his earphones off. "what's up?" he asked the brown haired male.

"o-oh i... w-what are you listening to?" jisung nervously questioned, the sense of curiosity building up inside him.

"i'm listening to kendrick lamar, he's really good. wanna listen with me?" he asked, handing the earphone he was holding over to the other to which he nodded and smiled. 

none of the boys said a word for the rest of the journey but jisung wasn't complaining, after all, he was taking all of the moments to himself. he never wanted it to end.

"i-is this your house?" jisung said in surprise, his mouth left agape after taking moments to stare at changbin's house. he didn't think he would be the kind of person living in such a rich place, dragging his luggage unknowingly from behind.

"yeah, it gets really lonely though. someone who's still a student living in a humongous house for years all to himself can really feel like that." changbin replied while taking his keys out to unlock the door, welcoming himself in. "make yourself at home." he said and smiled at jisung.