서른여섯

— chapter thirty six

omg have you seen episode 2 of two kids room +1? im still waiting for the subs but i saw changjin in the same room and i died

omg have you seen episode 2 of two kids room +1? im still waiting for the subs but i saw changjin in the same room and i died. changjin is one of my otp ships, i love them😔

———

"hey chan, stop taking my chips!" changbin whined as the other reached over to take the 5th chip in a row from him.

"but it's not enough~" chan answered with a pout, looking down to his now empty plate. changbin sighed in defeat, eventually caving in seconds later after knowing that there was nothing he could do against his friend's hunger.

"why can't you go back in the line and get more?" the raven haired male suggested, not understanding why he had to do this rather than just going back in the line. 

"i can't be bothered." chan bluntly replied, casually taking another chip from changbin's plate.

changbin groaned in frustration and leaned against his chair to which felix looked over to him with a smile, watching the whole scene happen before him. he then turned his head to face the blondie beside him, his smile widening.

"channie hyung, you can take my chips." he proudly said, not minding the new nickname he just gave the older. the said male turned to felix without hesitation and immediately smiled at his words, happily taking the chips from his plate instead.

"really? thanks!" he responded with thrill in his tone, changbin sighing in relief. felix watched as the blondie excitedly munch on the chips, finding himself unable to take his eyes off him - his smile widening every second.

the raven haired male sat up seconds later and was about to continue eating his lunch when he felt a small tap on his shoulder, turning his head around to face the younger sitting next to him who softly smiled. "h-hyung, would you like some of my chips...?" 

changbin smiled in response before shaking his head. "it's okay, you can keep eating your food." jisung sadly frowned inside but nevertheless continued to smile back.

felix instantly noticed a sense of sadness behind his best friend's smile, eventually taking his eyes off the other to face changbin. "changbin hyung, just take one chip. it won't hurt, jisung seems to want you to." he said, watching as jisung look up to give him a smile.

rubbing his nape while looking at the younger again, changbin smiled reassuringly. "i guess i'll just take one." he spoke, taking a chip from his plate as he watched jisung's smile widen, his eyes glittering excitedly while staring into his.

as the four spent the next 10 minutes in the cafeteria just talking and laughing, jisung failed to realise a certain someone who had been watching his every move from the start. that was when he felt a sudden chill the moment they left the room, felix turning to his friend.