— chapter ten —

apparently were gonna be getting an english ver of 'step out of cle' :D i honestly cant wait, its gonna be amazing, i know it

apparently were gonna be getting an english ver of 'step out of cle' :D i honestly cant wait, its gonna be amazing, i know it. skz has done so much for us ;0

———

jisung found himself standing in front of the room as he watched other students organise themselves in a line after one another. the more he was being seen by random people he didn't know, the more frightened and lost he felt; not to mention his lack of confidence soon taking over him.

not only was there a small part of him that didn't want to lose this only opportunity but also the fact that if he drop out now, it would only make him feel bad about it, especially to himself. only guilt and regret would remain inside him for a long period of time.

but what he didn't seem to realise was the fact that his eyes were seen to be wandering around through the audience, in hope to find something that would distract him when he found himself again set eyes on a certain person. and unexpectedly, it didn't take him a long time before they made eye contact again.

this time, he saw something different in the others eyes, something he didn't find himself happen to see. what was this new feeling he found himself noticing? he didn't know but whatever it was, he could tell that the excitement through his eyes were outstandingly clear - it was written all over his face.

his smile that never faded as his eyes twinkled in the pure sunlight which made him completely lost in thoughts of the older. just then, a small thought flashed back to when he and changbin was alone in the dorm room, 'hopefully i can hear you rap one day'. and just the thought of him reminiscing back to what he had said yesterday, had entirely changed his previous feelings.

he was no longer terrified as much as he thought he would feel, it didn't change much but at least he was stable enough to keep going. much to his confusion with the change of feelings, he didn't let it bother him much while he waited for the music to start, his grip around the mic tightened but nevertheless, he continued to smile.

was it even possible for him to gain this much confidence in such a short time? who knows? maybe it was the fact that his view of the older was starting to slowly change; he found himself now yearning for his attention and courage to help him keep going. and seeing by how it was already working, he couldn't help but keep his hopes up.

the moment the music started, he immediately began to rap as if there was no tomorrow, unstoppable words from his mouth rapidly and continuously matching within the rhythm, flow and speed. the further he rapped, the more changbin could tell he had a different style to his, it seemed more lyrical and emotional by how he was expressing and pouring every lyric with passion.

changbin sat down, watching the younger in amusement. he had never felt this way before, he didn't think there would be anyone else besides him who also felt so connected to music as well and knowing that it was the boy in front of him who made him feel this way, made him feel very intrigued and fascinated.