쉰여덟

chapter fifty eight

hey guysss, i just wanna quickly say that this ff is nearly ending soon and i really appreciate all of you guys reading and supporting my ff, it really means a lot to me :) its been great fun!

———

"binnie hyung, are you sure everything's okay? i'm worried." jisung frowned worriedly, unable to keep his concern eyes off changbin who had been drifting into the distance for a while now.

changbin sighed heavily in response, ruffling his hair tiredly for the last time before finally turning around to face jisung with a hopeless expression. "jisung, it's been bothering me."

"what has hyung?" he replied, holding his hands tightly into his own.

"what minho said, i think i need to talk to him." changbin eventually answered with an uneasy expression, looking over to the direction he saw the older leave.

the younger followed the older's gaze for a second when he finally smiled widely, nodding in response. "talk to him then hyung, i'm sure it'll be fine!" he excitedly exclaimed, feeling so contented for the other; he'd always wanted the two to make up again.

"you think?" changbin asked, smiling to which jisung beamed reassuringly at him.

"i think he needs someone, i believe he's a good person." he spoke, giving the other hope.

"yeah, i think so too. i think he just needs someone whom he can rely on." changbin replied, rethinking his relationship with the older he'd known for so long. maybe he really needed someone at the moment, maybe it was him he needed the most. "i'll be back."

"okay hyung, give me a kiss first though." jisung playfully whined, holding onto his arms.

changbin smiled enormously at his words, leaning in without hesitation to connect his lips with the younger who immediately melted in the kiss. they kissed for a moment, arms wrapping around each other as they both enjoyed the taste of one another's lips - soft and passionate.

they pulled away seconds later in search for air, looking into each other's eyes longingly before smiling so widely that it filled both of their faces. "i'll see you later." changbin said, causing the other to nod patiently with loving eyes.

"okay binnie." he answered, intentionally dropping the honorifics. changbin continued to smile nonetheless, feeling his heart flutter even faster; he didn't care whether or not he used hyung, he didn't really mind. as long as it was jisung, it didn't bother him at all.