여섯

- chapter six -

hey guyss, how was your new year?? i hope everyones been happy so far :D its 2020 and its just the beginning! unfortunately for me, schools gonna start pretty soon 😔

---

"hey jisung, i've heard they're going to do a music club this year. are you gonna go?" felix asked, giving a slight few knocks on his desk which caused the brown haired male to lift his head up from his afternoon doze.

he looked at him tiredly, rubbing his eyes before facing the pink haired male with a soft smile. "i've already told you lix, i'm already done with music." he explained once again as he stretched his arms.

"but why? wasn't music your life? you looked happiest when you do music, you even said you wanted to be a producer and-" he tried to reason but was immediately cut off.

"that was the past lix, i've realised that music wasn't the thing for me anymore, my parents wouldn't even abide any time anyways, they're right. it's just a waste of time and i need to focus on my study-" however, before he could finish his sentence, felix instantly stood up and gave jisung an irritated look he had seen before.

"are you kidding me ji?! you're just gonna let your parents control you like this? what happened to the rebellious and troublemaker jisung i once knew?" he raised his voice causing a few people in the classroom to stop what they were doing to see what was going on.

jisung noticed it and looked at his best friend with a calm look. "okay lix, i hear you, just calm down. people are watching us." he tried, attempting to cool his friend down but that didn't help one bit.

"and what if they're watching us?! it's none of their business anyways. look ji, i don't care what your parents say, this is your life, your decision. if they don't agree to it then screw them, do what you love to do and music isn't a waste of time, it's meaningful and can help a lot of people who are having a hard time, isn't that your top priority? to make people happy and smile?" his voice breaking. he almost teared up at the end but before he could, he harshly wiped his watery eyes away.

he gave jisung one last look before sighing deeply, trying to calm down. "i'm sorry that i yelled at you like this, i just wanted to do what's best for you. is that how you really feel about music? please, ji, i know you're the kind of person who wouldn't be easily defeated and give up your dreams even if there's someone in your way. if there's still somewhere inside you that i know then don't stop yourself from going and go for it." he said, smiling with sadness still present.

the brown haired male said nothing but watched as his friend before him break down. he didn't know what to respond back so he just hopelessly sat there, feeling nothing but guilt and hesitation.

"i-i'm sorry but can i possibly have some time to myself?" he finally spoke, completely lost with everything that was going on in his life. he had never felt so lost and uncertain about himself and his life before, he just needed someone to lead him the way.