마흔넷

— chapter forty four —

i cant wait for what skz has planned for us, theyve been feeding us well and i wanna know what theyre gonna do next

i cant wait for what skz has planned for us, theyve been feeding us well and i wanna know what theyre gonna do next. also, jisung with black and silver hair killed me ;0

———

another knock made its way to the door for the 3rd time throughout the total time spent in the dorm, changbin instantly waking up in response. he groaned at the fact that he was being continuously woken up by the knocks at such an early morning, he hated waking up like this.

carefully and silently, he slowly pulled out of the hug that was coming from the younger sleeping soundlessly beside him, not wanting to wake him up. however, it didn't seem to work as jisung tiredly opened his eyes seconds later at the sudden cold feeling he felt the moment changbin left his arms.

"c-changbin hyung..." he helplessly muttered, pouting for the other to come back in his arms, after all, he didn't want the older's warmth to leave him.

"oh sorry, did i wake you up?" changbin said, he was now smiling at the sleepy boy beside him as he got up to answer the door.

"i-it's okay, come back..." jisung softly whined when he realised the other wasn't coming back, making him sit up with a sulking face.

"i can't, i have to answer the door." he replied before opening the door before him, revealing a helpless felix. "oh hey felix, what brings you here?"

felix guiltily smiled as he looked into the others eyes. "hey changbin hyung... can i come in?" the raven haired male didn't know what was going on but he didn't question, instead, he nodded and opened the door wide for him to enter.

the moment the two friends met eye contact, jisung immediately woke up from his sleepy state with an expression that was filled with a mixture of feelings inside them. he didn't know what to feel as soon as he saw felix's pitiful eyes staring back at him.

was he meant to feel happy? even though he wanted to smile and greet his friend like he'd always do, there was something in his eyes that was preventing him. he was so baffled, what happened that made him look this hopeless?

felix, on the other hand, looked at jisung's eyes with his dejected ones before lifting his lips into a small smile. "hey jisung." he greeted, waiting for the other to respond.

"felix, did something happen? you don't look like your usual self, how did it go with chan hyung?" jisung asked, looking completely concerned. he wanted to know everything that happened last night, something as unexpected as this was far from his league.