서른

— chapter thirty —

ive never been so stressed before when doing online work 😩 anyways how was mixtape: on track?? it was so sentimental, i cried so many times when listening to it

ive never been so stressed before when doing online work 😩 anyways how was mixtape: on track?? it was so sentimental, i cried so many times when listening to it. happy skz 2nd anniversary!

———

felix nodded along to the words coming from the other as he went on and on about how he felt towards changbin. he couldn't help but smirk throughout the whole way, he sensed there was something going on between the two judging by the way jisung couldn't keep his eyes off him. 

"and the way he gives me a smile during school and at dorm, it makes me fall for him even harder, is it me or is he becoming more and more cute everyday? like how can you not just watch him all day? if it was me, i would be staring at him everyday and i wouldn't get tired of it and also-"

"ji, why not tell him how you feel about him?" felix suddenly interrupted causing jisung to widen his eyes after being taken aback. the pink haired male watched as his friend blush even harder at the thought of confessing to him, he didn't expect felix to say that all of a sudden.

"w-what do you mean by that?" jisung uncontrollably stuttered, still not believing what he just heard. he looked nervously around the room, his shy smile however, could still be noticed even from a far distance.

"look ji, you've been going on and on about changbin hyung for like 10 minutes already, just tell him how much you love him already." the other explained, reminiscing back to the fact he had been doing nothing for the past minutes, just only listening to his friend go on for a while now.

he wasn't complaining or anything but during the time period, the thought of 'is he even gonna stop any moment now?' ran couple of times in his head. 'so this is how it feels to have a crush huh? i'm glad i'm not in this situation.' he thought to himself again.

jisung sat up randomly in response to felix's reply, countless of thoughts appearing in his mind as he debated whatever it was he should do. should he just gather up his courage and go for it? or should he just back down for now and wait whenever it's the perfect time?

"i don't know... what if changbin hyung rejects me? what if he thinks i'm disgusting? what if he-" the more words come out of his mouth, the more he was beginning to think it was all a waste of time. maybe he should just say nothing about it.

"don't think like that!" felix cut in once again, making the other stop his sentence to look at his friend. he took a deep sigh before looking straight into jisung's eyes with determination. "you don't know that, i'm sure he won't think you're disgusting one bit, i'll bet my whole life on that. also, he might even be interested in men too or even better, he might feel the same way. just talk to him before it's all too late and he's taken instead." 

the brown haired male didn't say anything for a moment, taking everything in. he was right. he should just go for it before all of this goes to waste. he couldn't bare to imagine changbin being taken and the thought of having to see him with another person hurts him even more.