서른다섯

— chapter thirty five —

did you guys watch two kids room +1 episode 1? i feel sorry for jeongin, he had to deal with those two (minho and seungmin) this is why they should never be roommates together 😂

———

changbin stood still as he watched the other walk towards him with a continuous smile. his mind suddenly went blank at the countless of the thoughts he was reminiscing from the past; he stood frozen as his face rested astonished.

he couldn't believe he was seeing the other at a time and place like this, why now? just when he had almost forgotten about all of the things happening in the past, when he was no longer who he was before.

"what are you doing here..." changbin asked, almost muttering to himself. hyunjin, who stood beside him, slowly turned his head towards the older with a confused yet excited look.

"what do you mean hyung? he wanted to see you because he missed you! don't you feel the same way too?" hyunjin replied, continuing to stare at the older innocently along with a smile.

"i-" he started before he was cut off by the dark blue haired male almost walking up to him.

"hyunjin's right, i missed you a lot. how long has it been? 3 years? it seems pretty long don't you think?" the other answered, his smile never leaving his face when he was now face to face with changbin. "i really missed you changbin, you missed me right?" 

changbin said nothing more and stared hardly into the others eyes, not knowing what to say next. did he really miss him? his old friend from middle school? the one who had started all of this mess? the one who had hurt jisung more than anyone else?

"back away minho, i don't wanna be involved in your mess anymore." changbin finally said with a cold tone after recollecting everything happening at once before him. he watched as hyunjin's face grew agape, he could see the shock in his eyes at the sudden change of action.

the dark blue haired male - apparently named minho - on the other hand, widened his smile; the look on his face was completely different to hyunjin's reaction. he chuckled softly at changbin's words, his eyes glistening in the daylight with intrigue forming inside of them.

at this moment, changbin didn't know what the older was feeling right now. yet alone, what he was thinking of doing next, everything was such a mystery to him causing him to raise his eyebrow confusingly.

minho pulled his dark blue hair back in response, letting the other see another colour of silver at the roots of his hair that was reflecting off the light behind him. just then, he sighed seconds later as he smiled solemnly at him. 

"really? we've been together since middle school and even had each others back, and then you go disappearing on me to australia for 3 years where i heard nothing from you and now when i come to see you because i missed you, you go ahead and speak this coldly to me?" minho answered followed by a scoff. "what a great friendship we have."