Chapter 22

Becca’s POV:

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of whispering near the doorway of the room I shared with Niall.  I looked over at the alarm clock and found that it was just after midnight. I was surprised that he was up because he was asleep before I was.   “Niall…” I groaned pulling my blankets over my face.  “Go back to bed.”

“I’m planning on it,” he replied.  His voice was groggy and raspy, I heard him throw himself back into his bed.

“Who were you talking to?”

“No one important,” he groaned. “Goodnight.

“Me,” I was startled when I felt the bed move and an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back.

“What are you doing in here?” I uncovered my head to find Louis, his face was slightly illuminated by the clock.

“I missed you,” 

“You’re not supposed to be in here,” I said, rolling over to face him.

“Maybe I’m not…but, I need to sleep next to you,” he flung a leg around mine and pulled me closer to him. 

“They’ve figured us out on twitter,” I whispered,  hoping Niall would be able to go back to sleep without us bothering him.   

“No they haven’t,” he replied, running his hand along my hip.  He found the hem of my t-shirt and his fingers started making little designs on my skin.

“Yeah they have.  Just because we haven’t confirmed it doesn’t mean we didn’t get found out.”

“Can you just cuddle with me, please?” he changed the subject and nuzzled his face into my neck.  He pressed a kiss on my collar bone.

“Do I need earplugs?” Niall called from across the room. “Seriously, if you guys are going to have sex I don’t want to hear it.”

“No,” Louis replied. “We’ll wait until you’re asleep.”

“Oh god,”

“I’m kidding,” he chuckled. “Go to sleep, Nialler.” 

Louis laid back on the bed and I cuddled into his chest, his free arm was folded behind his head while the other gently rubbed up and down my back.  I draped a leg across his waist, wrapping my arm around his torso. 

“Hey…” he whispered quietly, then pecked a kiss on my head.

“Yeah?” I tilted my chin to look up at him, even if I was barely able to see him.

“I meant what I said earlier…” he said.  “I love you.”

A smile formed on my lips as I felt the butterflies take flight in my stomach.  “I love you too."

"I freakin' knew it!" Niall cheered.

"Shutup," Louis chucked a pillow towards him. "Go to sleep you nosey irish....eh, I don't have a witty insult fot you.  Just shutup and go to sleep."

"You can't find the words to describe me...cause you're too preocuppied with all that loooovvveeee," Niall laughed.

"If the two of you are going to sit up and chit chat, then go outside.  I need sleep though," I rolled over and pulled a pillow against my chest. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Niall said once more.

Louis snuggled closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.  "Goodnight, baby."

(THERE IS A DELETED SCENE THAT GOES HERE)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis' POV: