Chapter 21

Louis' POV:

I told her I loved her.  I'm sure that it's probably too soon for me to admit that, but I've never been one to hide my feelings.  I've always been honest and outspoken.  Unfortunately, there's been a somewhat awkward silence ever since we left the hotel.

We were on the plane to New Orleans, Harry and Liam sat across from me.   Becca was sitting beside me, but she had been asleep for atleast the past 30 minutes.  Niall and Zayn were in the seats across the aisle from us, both playing on their computers.

"Does she always sleep like that?" Harry raised an eyebrow and pointed his chin at Becca.  "She looks so...uncomfortable."

I looked next to me and chuckled.  She was almost curled into a complete ball in the seat, he was right, her position didn't look very comfortable.  She was turned slightly towards me with her knees pulled up toward her chest.  Her arms were crossed over her stomach, her blonde hair cascading down and around her shoulders.

"Perhaps she'd be more comfortable with her head in your lap," Zayn said, not looking up from his computer.

"Zayn!" Liam scolded.

He looked up with an innocent shrug.  "Perrie lays with her head in my lap all the time, I didn't mean it in a dirty way."

"Oh," Liam made a face.

"That's a first," Harry said with a chuckle, then turned back to me.   "Is she okay?"

"For the most part," I shrugged.  "Eric showed up again before we met you boys downstairs earlier."

"Oh for god's sake," Niall groaned.  "What is his deal?"

I sighed and stretched my legs out.  "Claims he loves her and wants to fix things."

Liam looked at me, his eyes wide.  "You don't think she'll-"

"Absolutely not," I shook my head. "She hates him."

"Oh," he nodded. 

"Liam," Zayn said. "Have you talked to Louis, yet?"

"Talked to me about what?"

Liam sighed, suddenly having a troubled look on his face.  "Have you been on twitter at all today?"

"No," I replied. "I was on there last night, but not at all today. Why?"

"Well, if you were to log on and have a look....all you'll see is people talking about how you're dating the new manager and sharing a room with her at the hotel."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow and sat up straight.  "How the fuck did they-"

"We don't know," Zayn replied.  "But, I'm on twitter now...looks like it's died down a bit. Mostly because everyone is saying that you needed a new 'beard' to hide you and Harry's relationship."

"Oh Jesus." Harry chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Actually," Liam explained. "The first girl who tweeted it said that she heard it from someone at the hotel."

"Well, I don't think any of the hotel staff would say anything. Ontop of that, we have adjoining rooms...it doesn't mean we share one."

"But you do-"

"No shit, Niall," Harry shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Don't start with me again, Harry."

"Again?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently there was a fight over the shower this morning," Liam explained quickly.

"Thanks to the little leprechaun I didn't have time to take a shower," Harry shot him a glare.