DELETED SCENE

After a few minutes, I think both of us realized that sleep wasn't going to happen any time soon.  Becca rolled back over and looked at me, a smile curling on her lips. 

"What?" I whispered, reaching out to push her blonde hair away from her face.  

She lifted her head up to look over me at Niall, then sat up.  "Come on," she whispered, taking my hand. 

"Where are we going?" I sat up along with her.  She stood up and pulled me by the hand.  I stood up and she pulled me against her, pressing her lips to mine.   She let go and turned around, to slip her hand under the floor length curtains.  She opened the sliding glass door as quietly as she could with one hand, still holding one of mine. 

She stepped outside and pulled me with her, then closed the door.   "I can't sleep."

"Me either,"  I pecked a kiss on her lips, then leaned over to look over the balcony.  News had spread fast and the hotel was still filling up with hundreds of girls hoping to catch a glimpse of us. 

Becca looped her arms around my waist and looked over my shoulder. "Incredible.." she whispered.

"I know," I said with a chuckle.  "If only they realized that I'm just...a guy, ya know?"

"Mmm-hmm," she nodded and brushed her lips across the back of my neck.  She planted a few kisses down my shoulder blades, sending a chill down my spine. 

"What are you doing?" I asked when I felt her hands slide across my bare stomach, just above my pelvis. 

She let go of me and grabbed my hands, forcing me to turn and look at her.  "I have a confession to make..." she grinned. 

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow, my back against the railing of the balcony. 

"Mmm-hmm," she planted a kiss neck to mouth and moved down my jawline.  

"What might that be?" 

"I know it may sound...wrong..." she continued to kiss and bite at my neck.  "But...the thought of fucking you right here....with all of them down there...really turns me on."

I blushed.  "Becca!"

"What?" She lifted her head to look at me, an innocent smile on her lips. 

"You're horrible," I shook my head, trying to fight the smirk that threatened to form across my lips. 

"Am I?" she raised an eyebrow and I felt her hand slip into my boxers. 

"Y-yeah," my breathing hitched as I felt her fingers grasp my stiffening member.  I felt her breath against my neck again and heard the slight giggle escape her lips. "Oh, this is funny to you?" I asked. 

"No.." she kissed at my shoulders as her hand slowly pumped back and forth, causing me to twitch. 

"What are you trying to do to me?" I breathed. 

"I could always..." she trailed kisses down my chest and dropped to her knees.  She tugged my boxers down to my thighs and took my cock in her hand once more.  She looked up at me with a devious smile. 

"Could always w-what?" My breathing hitched once more as she kissed the tip, then snaked her tongue out to flick across it. 

"I could always stop," she shrugged, looking up at me, giving me that god damned smirk again. 

Out of reflex, I looked over my shoulder and down at the world below me, hoping that no one was seeing what was going on.  I had never done something like this, but I definitely wanted to, I just didn't want it to be all over twitter before it had even started. 

"Louis..." she puckered her lips and blew across the tip.  "Are you worried about what the fans will say?"

She was teasing me and I hated it.  No. I'm lying.  Actually, I loved every fucking second of it. Before I could reply she licked the underside of my cock, sliding her tongue across the tip. 

"F-fuck them," I gave in, no longer caring if anyone saw. She took it as full permission and took all of my in her mouth.  I let out a groan and let my head roll back on my neck.  It was the first time she'd done this...but, I could see that she was definitely skilled in the department. 

My hand pushed through her hair, gently cradling the back of her head as she moved back and forth.  "B-Becca-" I choked out as I felt her take me deep against her throat.  She looked up at me, giving me a smirk with her eyes. 

The familiar feeling of climax approached and I bit my lip. "Babe..." I reached down to touch the side of her face, feeling myself through her cheek.  "S-top..."

She pulled away and pecked a kiss on the tip.  "Why?"

I reached down to pull her up from her knees.  My hands found her waist and pulled her against me, pressing my lips to hers. I backed her toward the small wall next to the door.  

"Because.." I put my hands on the back of her thighs and lifted her legs up to hips, pressing her back against the wall behind her. 

She tightened her legs around my waist and looped her arms around my neck. I looked up and pressed my forehead against hers.  My hand moved between us, tugging her panties to the side.  I slid my thumb across her dripping center, feeling the heat rise.   "Mmm..." I smirked.  "This is what I want."

"Is it?" she raised an eyebrow. 

"You're so wet, baby..."  I flicked my finger across her clit and felt her body jerk against mine.  She bit her bottom lip as I slid two fingers inside her, curling them upward.  She let out a moan, her eyes closing.   "Uh uh.." I shook my head.  "You started this, princess.  Open your eyes and look at me."

She looked into my eyes and I smirked, moving my fingers in and out of her while my thumb circled around her clit. 

"Lou..." she breathed.  

I grinned and moved my fingers to press against her lips.  She took them in her mouth, sucking them, which made me even harder.  "Oh god.." I groaned. "Do you have any idea how hot that is?"  Her eyes moved to mine again and she let go, kissing my finger tips.  She grinned.  

I pressed my lips to hers, tasting her on her lips.  "Fuck me, Lou..." she pressed her lips down my jaw.  

"Oh," I took my cock in my hand, deciding to tease her even more.  I dipped the tip of it against her wet center, sliding it up and over her clit. "This is what you want?"

"Stop.." she whimpered, bucking her hips toward me. 

"Say please..." I said, trying my best not to chuckle. 

"God damnit, Louis Tomlinson," she breathed against my earlobe through gritted teeth. "Fuck me. Now."

"Right, then," I pressed myself inside her and she tightened her legs around me.  

"Mmm," she moaned against my neck as I started to move back and forth, moving myself inside her. 

I lifted my head, claiming her lips once more.  She cupped my face in her hands and slid her tongue into my mouth, tangling with mine.  My hands grasped her ass, my fingers digging into her skin.  

"Lou.." she pulled away from my lips to take a breath.  "Mmm...oh, god..."

"Shhh..." I said softly, trying to control my own breathing. "You're gonna wake Niall, babe..."

"I'm close..." she breathed.

"Me too..." I kissed her again.  I felt her walls begin to tighten around me and I felt my own climax approaching.  

Her breathing hitched against my ear and she moaned.  "Fuck, Becca..." I groaned, feeling myself twitch inside her. 

Her hand rested on the back of my head and she pressed her forehead against mine, her eyes burning into mine as as we both climaxed together.    She kissed my lips as I set her back on her feet, both of us still struggling to catch our breaths. 

"I think I can sleep now.." she grinned. 

"If not...we can come back out here," I chuckled.