Chapter 12

Louis' POV:

It felt really good to sleep in as long as Becca and I did.  When I woke up in the afternoon, she wasn't beside me anymore.  I got dressed and went downstairs, finding her in sitting at the table on her computer.  "Hey," I smiled.

"Hi," she looked up through her black rimmed glasses.  She was sitting indian style in the kitchen chair, her hair pulled into a messy pony tail, dressed in yoga pants and a hoodie.  "Finally decide to get up?"

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and shook my head, chuckling. "Where's the boys?"

"Apparently they went to see a movie," she replied, typing away on her keyboard. "Harry text me like 7 times asking where I was, then Niall text that if I was near the theater to come join them.  That's when I came down here."

I nodded and sat down next to her. "Whatcha doin?"

"I just finished updating the band's facebook page.  Now, I'm on my twitter...which has been swarmed."

I laughed. "What makes you say that?"

"Apparently Harry tweeted something about me, so I have over 5 million followers now."

I laughed. "You'll have more before too long, just wait."

"Oh I'm sure," she closed her laptop and stretched her arms over her head.  She stood up and made her way into the kitchen.  "I should probably start dinner," she sighed.  "They'll be home soon and-"

"And?" I stood up and moved into the kitchen with her. "Trust me, love...they all need to learn to take care of themselves.  Especially Niall."

"I honestly don't mind," she shrugged. "I love to cook."

"I know, but pretty soon you're going to be even busier than we are, so take it easy."

"Okay, we'll order in then," she smiled. "What do you want?"

"I don't care," I shrugged. "I don't want Nando's, though."

"Aww.." she turned her back to me, running water into the tea kettle. "Not a fan of Nando's?"

I moved behind her and rested my hands on her hips. "No, it's good. I'm just tired of it."

"Oh, gotcha."

"Mmmhmmm..." I hummed, leaning in to peck a kiss on her neck.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a small giggle.

"Nothing..." I whispered, pecking kisses up towards her ear.  

"Shit," she jumped when we heard the front door slam shut.  I jumped back and hoisted myself onto the counter, seconds before Harry entered the kitchen.

"Hey guys," he groaned and forced a smile.

"Hey Hazza," I replied, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and taking a bite.  "What's up?"

"Nothing," he shrugged, sitting down on the barstool across from me. 

"What's wrong?" Becca asked, putting the tea kettle on the stove to heat.

"He's a big pussy," Niall said as him and the other two boys entered the room.

"Shutup, Niall." Harry sighed.

"They're having another one of their lover's quarrels," Zayn rolled his eyes and sat down at the table.

"Oh god," I rolled my eyes. "What now?"

"Niall ate all the popcorn at the movie," Liam explained.  "Harry complained, so Niall elbowed him in the nuts."

"It was an accident!" Niall said with a smirk.