Chapter 13

Louis' POV:

The next morning when I woke up, I found Becca sleeping soundly on my chest.  Her hair tickled my skin, her lips were formed into a soft smile. My hand traced her hip, tickling her skin.  She let out a gentle sigh as her eyelids fluttered open and she lifted her head to look at me.

"Hey..." she said groggily.

"Morning babe," I pecked a kiss onto her forehead.

"I don't wanna get up," she mumbled, cuddling tighter against my chest.

"I know," I rolled over and draped my leg over her, pulling her closer to me.  She grinned and pressed her lips against mine, my hand rested under her t-shirt on the small of her back, my finger tips tracing little designs.

I pulled away and looked around when I heard something going on downstairs. "What was that?"

 Becca raised an eyebrow. "I don't know,"

There was a commotion coming up the staircase to my room.  "Oh shit!" I said in a whisper as we both leapt out of the bed.

"Louis!" Harry called as the door swung open.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I turned away from the doors of the closet that I had just hid Becca in.

"Sorry," he made a face. "Why are you sleeping so late?"

I looked backwards at the clock next to my bed, finding that it was almost 11am, I hadn't realized that it was so late.  "I was tired."

"Oh," he nodded. "Have you seen Becca?"

"No," I lied and sat on the edge of my bed.  "Why?"

"I need to talk to her about something. Plus, Niall and Zayn are freaking out that they need to go shopping for the LA trip tomorrow."

"She's not in her room?"

"No," he shook his head. "Niall's been pounding on her door for over an hour."

I shrugged. "Maybe she went out?"

"Maybe," he replied. "I just thought that maybe you had spent some time with her lastnight."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? Why would you think that?"

"Aren't the two of you always out walking at like 2 in the morning?"

I shook my head. "No...not always."  I tried my best not to smirk or laugh.  Afterall, I wasn't lying.  We were up at 2am...but we what we were doing definitely wasn't walking.

"Oh," he sighed.  "Anyway. You've been so distant lately. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I nodded.

"I'm just a bit worried about you, Lou.  It's not like you to sleep so late."

"Don't be worried," I smiled at my best friend. "Two weeks ago you could have been worried, but I'm fine, I promise."

"Eleanor text me," he sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.  "She keeps asking if you're okay."

"Make sure to assure her that I'm just dandy."

"I told her you were okay," he sighed.  "But, I had a feeling that I was lying."

"Harry," I looked at him, seriously. "I'm fine."

"She wants you to text her."

"Well she can want in one hand and sh-"

"Don't get vulgar," he shook his head with a chuckle. "Just...let her know you're okay?  She does't want things to be ugly between you."

"She made them ugly, not me."