Chapter 32

Louis' POV:

We had 2 more press interviews to go before we had to jump on another plane and head to Germany.  The questions the previous 3 had asked were actually refreshing, they weren't the usual silly things that we were usually asked.  The questions this time were somewhat silly and actually helped improve my mood...that is until the relationship questions came up,

One of the interviewers pointed out that I haven't been spotted out with Becca lately and wanted to know if we were still together.  Thankfully, Liam helped avoid the question by making one of his silly jokes.

We had a small break before the next interview. Paul and Liam went downstairs to get us some coffee, while me and the other 3 boys relaxed in the room that we were doing the interviews.  Niall was in a pissed off mood and I wasn't  exactly sure why.  Zayn didn't do much talking...but, I didn't really mind.  I was still upset with him anyway.

Harry sat next to me, texting away on his phone.  I nudged him and forced a smile when he looked at me.  "Who you talkin' to, Curly?"

Harry shrugged. "No one."

"Oh god," I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

"Don't start, Lou."

I stood to my feet and shook my head. "Do what you want, Styles.  Just...don't get mad at me when I'm jamming out to the song she writes about you, okay?"

"Well that's rude!" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I held my palms out and tried to stiffle a laugh. "I'm just sayin'."

"Niall!" Harry looked to the blonde headed boy.  "Do you hear  this crap?"

Niall shrugged. "He may have a point."

"See! Niall knows!" I laughed and looked at Niall.  "Do you think it'll be one of those cheesy slow songs or an upbeat kiss off?"

Niall chuckled. "I guess we'll have to see."

"You guys are assholes," Harry groaned and threw his head back on the couch he was sitting on.

"Why are you so quiet?" Niall gently kicked Zayn.

"Huh?" Zayn looked up.  "Oh, I dunno...tired I guess."

I raised an eyebrow.  Something was up with him.  Zayn was never this quiet. Granted, he was a quiet person...but never with me and the rest of the lads.  He was only like this when he was sad or hiding something.

"Zayn," I looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Tell us."

He sighed and looked back up at me. "Well...Be-"

The door swung open, Paul, Liam, and a brunette lady with a camera man behind her entered the room.

"Boys, this is Bridgette," Paul said, handing Niall and Harry each a cup of coffee. "She's with Heart-throb magazine."   

 Liam stood beside me and handed me my cup.  "Thanks," I whispered and took a sip, Liam nodded.

"Nice to meet you," Harry immediatly stood to his feet and held out his hand. "I'm Harry."

"Nice to meet you too," she blushed. "So glad that you boys were able to find time for us."

"Of course," Liam smiled. 

"This is Derek," she pointed to the man behind her.  He waved his hand and smiled. "He's gonna get set up real quick, then we can get started?"

I walked over and plopped back down on the couch next to Niall.   He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm tired."