Chapter 7

Harry’s POV:

I was so confused.  It wasn’t like Louis to move on so quickly...well, then again maybe it was.  Becca drove us to the photo shoot, Niall in the passenger seat giving her directions.  Louis sat next to me in the back seat, his eyes glued to his phone.

“So,” Niall turned back to Louis.  “You’ve been quiet lately.”

Louis looked up and raised an eyebrow at him.  “I have?”

“No,” I replied, shooting Niall a glare.  There was no need to make Louis feel embarrassed for whatever was going on.  On top of that, it was none of our business.

We pulled up outside the studio, finding Paul already waiting outside.  Fans were outside, it still amazes me how they figure out where we are, they always find a way to be there waiting though.  We jumped out of the SUV and Paul quickly shuffled us inside since we were running a few minutes late.

Niall strutted inside where we found Liam and Zayn already sitting on a large couch waiting for us. “Zayn!” Niall called out.

“Niall!” Zayn said, mockingly. “Why are you so chipper?”

“You owe me 50 pounds, mate!”

“What?” Zayn looked confused, until Niall smiled proudly at him.  Zayn’s eyes widened and he looked at Niall, then over and Louis and Becca.  “NO WAY!”

“Yes way!” Niall nodded, holding his open palm out to him. “Hand it over.”

“Seriously?” Zayn said in a hushed voice. “When!?”

“’Bout an hour ago,” Niall answered, curling his fingers in a way to tell him to hurry up.

“Niall, shhhh..” I scolded in a whisper.   As Zayn pulled out his wallet and quickly placed money in Niall’s hand.

“What’s going on over here?” Louis asked, appearing behind us.

“Nothing,” I quickly turned and answered. “Niall was getting his money back.”

“Oh,”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Becca’s POV:

I went over some paperwork with the photographer, then turned to find a skinny blonde walking up to me, a baby girl perched on her hip.  “Becca?” she raised an eyebrow as she approached me.

“Yes?” I smiled.  “I’m Becca.”

“I’m Lou,” she replied, holding her hand out. “Lou Teasdale.”

“Oh!” I shook her hand.  “I’m Becca Holloway.”

“So nice to finally meet you,” she smiled brightly. “I’ve heard a lot about you in the past few days.”

“Oh really? Good things, I hope?”

“Of course!” she laughed.  “The boys have text me and told me how excited they were to have you!”

Harry emerged behind me.  “Lux!!!” he cooed.   The baby on Lou’s hip clapped her hands and giggled, then reached for him.

Harry took his into his arms and pecked a kiss onto her head, then turned to smile at me.  “Isn’t she adorable?  She’s my princess!”

“Aww,” I reached out to touch the baby’s hair and smiled.  “She’s adorable.”

“Come on Hazza,” Lou touched his shoulder.  “Let’s go do something with your face.”

“Hey!” he said with a chuckle as we started moving to the other room. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis’ POV: