Chapter 2

Louis’ POV:

Paul took myself and the rest of the boys to downtown Central London.  We stepped out of the car infront of a tall building, overlooking the town square.  We all followed him upstairs and into the elevator.

“Where are we going exactly?” Harry scratched at his curls.

“Ms. Halloway is meeting us here,” Paul explained. “This is where Simon told me to take you all.”

We stepped off the elevator into a corridor where there was only one door.  “Is this where we’ve come to die?” I asked with a smirk. “Why so secretive?”

Paul shrugged. “All I know is that this is where I was told to take you.”

“What is wrong with you? Do you have fleas?” Zayn chuckled as he nudged Harry, who was still fidgeting with his curls.

“No,” Harry blushed. “Shutup.”

“I’m starving,” Niall whined.

Paul rolled his eyes and turned to the blonde boy. “How did I know that was coming?”

Niall shrugged with a grin.  

Liam was still scanning through his cellphone, where he had been most of the day.  He had opened up to me earlier in the morning, stating that him and Danielle were experiencing some problems.  Something about never having enough time with him.  For his sake, I hope they work things out. I’d simply hate to see another relationship end because of our hectic schedule.

I moved closer to him and softly rested an arm around his shoulder. “You okay, mate?” I whispered.

He forced a smile and shook his head. “I need to see her, Lou.”

I nodded apologetically. “We’ll work something out with the new manager, okay?”

“Hope so,” he nodded.

“I’m hungry.”

“Oh Niall,” Zayn rolled his eyes.

“What?” Niall asked with pleading eyes. “I can’t help it!”

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of gum. “I’m actually quite hungry too,” he said, popping a piece of gum into his mouth then handing the pack to Niall, who proceeded to take 3 pieces and unwrap them, shoving them into his mouth.  

“Phaks,” Niall mumbled around the wad of gum in his mouth.

The elevator doors opened behind us, revealing the beautiful blonde woman we had met before.  She had a bag slung over her shoulder, one hand full of files and paperwork, the other clutching her cellphone and ipod.

“Ms. Halloway,” Harry quickly moved from where he was leaning against the wall.  “Please…let me help you?”

“Down boy,” Zayn said with a chuckle, causing Harry to shoot him a glare over his shoulder.

“Hi boys,” she smiled as Harry took her messenger bag from her, along with the stack of files in her arms.  “Thanks Harry.”

“No problem,” he smiled cheekily, then shot me a wink.  I rolled my eyes with a small chuckle, silly boy.

She shuffled through us and slid the key in her hand into the door and opened it.  “Welcome home, boys.”

“What?” Niall asked, following her inside and looking around.

“This is your home for the next few months,” she explained, taking her stuff back from Harry and putting it on the table by the door. 

“No way,” Harry smiled, looking around.