Chapter 11

Zayn’s POV:

It was just after 7am when Niall and I stumbled into the kitchen, finding Harry already sitting the counter reading over the morning paper and drinking a cup of coffee.

“Morning boys,” he looked up at us.

“Morning,” I grumbled.  I never had been a morning person, but I just couldn’t sleep anymore.

“I’m hungry,” Niall said.

“Imagine that,” Harry sighed and looked back down at the paper.

“Shutup.” He rubbed at his eyes. “Where’s Becca?”

“Probably still sleeping.”

“No,” Niall shook his head. “I already checked. She’s not in her room.”

“Hmm,” Harry shrugged. “I don’t know then.”

“Where’s Liam?” I asked.

“He went out to meet Andy for breakfast,” Harry replied.

“God damnit,” Niall groaned. “He should have woke me up, I would have went with him.”

“Ehh…” Harry made a face. “I think he needed some time away.”

“Probably,” I shrugged and poured myself a cup of coffee. “Poor guy.”

“Poor guy? I’m still starving!” Niall pointed out.  “Harry, make me breakfast?”

Harry shook his head. “You need to learn to do things for yourself, Niall.”

“Harry,” Niall glared at him. “Make me breakfast.”

Harry shook his head once more. “Niall, is that the way you ask?  If so you’re going to make some lucky girl a great ex-husband.”

“Kiss my ass, then make me food.”

“Hey,” Louis appeared from behind us.  “Would you guys mind keeping it down a little bit?”

“Why?” Harry raised an eyebrow. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” Louis ran his fingers through his messy hair. “I’m just tired and trying to sleep, hard to do when you guys are bitching at each other down here.”

“No one’s bitching,” I shrugged. “Niall’s hungry.”

“Harry won’t cook for me, Lou!” Niall put his hands on his hips in a huff.

Louis grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, then turned to grab a banana from the fruit bowl.  He shoved it against Niall’s chest.  “Breakfast is served, now shutup.”

“Where’s Becca?” Niall asked in a whine. “She’ll cook for me!”

Louis shrugged. “She’s trying to sleep, so you should really quiet down.”

“No she’s not,” I replied. “She’s not in her room.”

“Hm,” Louis shrugged. “I don’t know then. I’m going back to bed. Keep it down.”

He disappeared out of the kitchen and I looked to Harry, who had an eyebrow raised. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Harry nodded, with a cheeky smile.

“Yeah, yeah,” Niall replied threw the banana back into the fruit bowl. “She’s upstairs in his bed. Now will you feed me?”

Becca’s POV:

I let out a groan when I felt Louis crawl back into bed next to me. “What time is it?”

“Just after 7,” he replied, laying on his side to look at me.