We are surrounded by werewolves and lycans.

We told you to wait. Now we have to do it the hard way. Beta! " The one on the right shouts.

Two guys in tracksuits walk up to us with syringes in their hands.

Just breathe...

Why does my shoulder feel numb?

Looking over to my shoulder, I saw an empty syringe sticking out of my shoulder. Looking up at the guy.

"You son of a ba-bitch." I slur as the effects start to take place of whatever was in that thing.

Closing my eyes, I went into a peaceful slumber...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yawning, I roll over onto my side on this fluffy cloud.

Cloud?

I immediately opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I'm in my room. Wait, this isn't my room. 

This room is ten times bigger than mine.

This room is interesting. It's divided into two. The left side is painted black with a pearl white piano in the corner next to shelves filled with books and a clear view of the balcony and beautiful forest scene.

The other side of the room is painted a light grey. Its corner is filled with paintings and a desk under another wide window looking straight at the woods that is covered with art supplies and empty canvases. 

In front of me is a feature wall with a flat screen TV that has a PlayStation 5 beneath it and two bean bags in front of it.

Getting off of the king-sized bed and walking past the feature wall showing two doors opens the one on the left, revealing a modern bathroom.

The toilet sat next to a big shower, and on the right, a sink with an oddly shaped mirror above it, and straight ahead of me was a bath with a golden faucet. 

Walking out of the bathroom and opening the other door only to reveal a walking closet and in the middle, an island that has a glass showcase showcasing expensive watches and cufflinks?

Walking out of the closet, I immediately noticed that something was off. 

That door has been moved to the other side of the room.

That has to be a different door.

Slowly walking over to it I slowly opened

the door and looked at what was on the other side, only to see a fancy hallway.

Slowly closing the door behind me, I turn left, walking down the hall. reaching the end of the hallway, only to reveal a modern kitchen. 

"You're awake!"

"Fucking hell!" I scream, jumping over the kitchen island. 

Looking straight at a twin

Grabbing a sharp knife from the kitchen sink behind me, pointing it at him. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The twin with the brown line around its pupils apologized.

"Where am I?" he demands to answer.

"You're safe, you're in mine and Hayden's apartment and-"

"Apartment! This is not an apartment, this is a fucking mansion! " I could practically scream at this pug.

"It's not nice to interrupt someone when they're talking." He cleared his throat.

"As I was saying, your friends are safe; Ilaria is with my Gamma and Nash is in the gaming room with my one beta, and as for you." he says calmly.

"You are in the Alpha Wing of the pack house, so there is no need to freak out." He finishes.

"Where is the other pug?" Questioning him while pointing the knife at him

"Pug?"

In return, I gave him a 'fuck you' look.

"Oh my brother, he's out patrolling the borders of the pack." He was clearly not impressed that I referred to his brother as a pug.

"Where are my manners? I am Lucian, and my brother is Hayden. We are the Alphas of the Savage Pack." He replies, grinning wickedly. 

Nope, I'd never heard of them. 

"I've never heard of you or your pack." I honestly replied.

"How is that possible? We are the biggest and most feared pack in the world. " His response made me sound surprised.

"Doesn't ring a bell." I deadpanned.

"What exactly are we like in what country?" I think that it'll help.

"Lavender Cove, the town where the wolves run everything." He proudly replies.

Blinking a few times after he answered. 

The city of Lavender Cove; is a city in America that is ruled by Shadow Creatures and it isn't even close to any Hunter territory. The only base in America is in Miami, and it took fifteen years to claim due to the Shadow Creature population in America.

I don't live in America, I live in South-

"How long have I been asleep?" I was questioning Lucian without realizing that I had lowered the knife.

"About 24 hours. "Knowing what you are, we gave you enough tranquilizer that could knock out a Lycan for a couple of days." "He says," casually walking over to the kitchen island.

"I am back from patrol- Lucian Why didn't you mind telling me that Kai was awake? " Hayden asks while closing the door behind him.

Seeing it, I immediately pointed the knife in its direction, but it only snarled at my action.

After a few moments of silence, you could hear Nash's annoying laugh. Upon hearing that, I lowered the knife.

"Great, the loud little humans are back." Lucian mumbles under his breath.

"How about we go to the office?" Hayden gestures

With a tight grip on the handle of the knife, I nod. 

The two wolves started moving, and I followed both of them to their office with the knife still in my hand. Walking into their office, the first thing that caught my eye was that both the desks were covered with books and files and loose papers.

And I thought my room was a mess.

I sat in front of the desk while the twins sat behind it.

"All of these books are about your kind. And all of those files are about you. It was worth the nine years of searching for you. " Hayden says, looking directly at me.

"So, let me guess this is the part where you kill me." I managed to say it without stuttering.

They both looked taken aback by my question.

"No, the Moon Goddess told us to find you because you are the only person who can save us and help us to become better." Lucian softly replies.

"Better how?" asking suspiciously

Fingers crossed that I am not mated to these freaks.

"To help us not to turn into our parents, not to become blood-lusted like they did." This time it was Hayden talking. 

"Your parents, where are they?" I ask softly.

They both looked up at me and looked back to each other.

"We killed them when we were younger." They replied simultaneously.

I gulped.

Their nicknames are Lucifer and Hades Savage.

The Demon Twins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total Words : 1643