I bit my lips, his ability to be cocky and sarcastic was one reason I dreaded his presence.

"I need to use the lavatory," I muttered not ready for a comeback.

He took his hands off my waist and led the way back to our table, the moment we got to the gold table, I picked my pulse and left Logan in the company of a bareheaded man.

Following the direction of a waitress, I walked down the hallway filled with paintings into the lavatory.

I walked straight to the sink, stared at my reflection on the mirror before turning on the water.

"You seem to to be enjoying the company of the royals."

I jumped and turned, the same blonde who spoke to Logan earlier stood at the door.

I gave her a charming smile, but she brushed it off with a frown, and walked to the mirror beside me, she brought out a lipstick from her silver purse and slowly applied it to her lips.

"Is it Logan or Leo?"

"I am Logan's girlfriend."

"Quite unbelievable, the queen will never let him date someone like you."

I stared at her through the mirror, she was beautiful, an elegant creation of God, her long neck had a sliver necklace that laid on her gown.

I took my eyes off her reflection and washed my hands under the running water, I was already sod off by her offensive words, countering her would be a joy ride, but I held my tongue.

"You know-"

"It was fucking nice meeting you," I said cutting her short, I turned off the water and headed to the door

"Quite unladylike!" Was all I heard before shutting the door to her face.

***

I jumped on my bed with my eyes wide open, as the buzzing sound of trumpet filled the air, I placed my hands on my chest and picked up my phone to see it was just 7:00 am.

This was the first time trumpets we're used as a wake-up call since my arrival, and it scared the shit out of me.

Wished I was warned beforehand.

I stood from my bed and strolled to the window, to see two trumpeters on the royal guards uniform of red tunics and bearskins hat.

What's going on?

A knock shifted my attention from the trumpeter's to the door, I opened up to see Logan and Rose standing at the door.

"Up for horse riding?" Rose asked with a smile. she looked lovely in her white jodhpur and brown riding boot.

"Let me freshen up," I said with a wide smile.

I looked up at Logan who also wore a riding boot, but topped it with a jean trouser, he looked less interested in our conversation as usual.

After my encounter with the blonde at the lavatory, the party went sour for me, but thankfully the day ended pleasantly, with Logan avoiding any form of communication with me during the ride back to the castle.

"Take this Eva," she said handing over a black jodhpur and boots to me.

"Hopefully the boot should be your size, Logan ordered them. I really need to get back to grandma in the mew."

I mouthed a thank you and watched her walked down the hall leaving me with Logan.

"What?" I asked as he stared at me with a frown.

"Firstly you are not allowed to leave your room in your pyjamas." I stared down at my black short pyjamas that showed off my legs.

"And if you need direction to the mew, ask a maid," He said and started down the hall.

***

"What was the trumpet about?"

"Mum's request, normally she loves the flute being played below her window, but last night she requested a trumpet," Rose said mounting her horse, while I stood watching her.

It's been ages I rode a horse, last time I did was with my dad, back at Oaxaca mum's home town.

"Grandma, I will be right back," she said to Darcy who walked to my side with a coat coloured Irish draught.

My heart leapt with happiness as I  watched Rose rode down the large field.

"Are you having issues Eva?" Dancy asked drawing my attention away from Rose.

"Issues?"

"I meant with Logan, I've seen a lot of young lovers, but you and Logan seem off," she said, staring at Logan who just walked out of the mew with a horse.

"You know what?"

I shook my head, she was smart and observant, I wasn't an expert in relationships but it was obvious Logan and I was not playing this lovesick role right.

"There is no one here, just us and the horses."

"What do you mean Dancy?

"Oh nothing, I just want to see you and my Grandson happy."

"But we are happy," I said patting my horse.

"Go do your thing," she commanded pointing to Logan.

"What thing?" I asked now looking at her, I was not sure what she was insinuating.

"I know how it feels to not spend enough time with someone you love." she paused. "Young love is one of the greatest types of love, I was chuffed when Logan told me about you, but now-"

"We are fine, we just need some space," I said cutting her short.

"C'mon, look at Logan." She pointed to him, on cue he looked up and waved with a smile, I waved back.

She sighed.

"Young love, Go kiss him," She whispered.

"What?" I asked as my eyes flow opened and my lips parted by her request.

She nodded with a smile that lit up her face.

"You can't be serious, that's the last thing I want to ever do," I blurted in shock.

She tilted her head to the left and stared at me in disbelief.

"I meant the last thing I want to do is stand here, when all I really want is to match to Logan," I said, rephrasing my words with a fake smile.

"Well go on child."

I started slowly towards Logan, every step I took felt heavier than the last, I knew Darcy was watching us, I could feel her stares burning holes through my skin.

"What does she want?" He asked not looking up.

"She wants a royal kiss," I said praying he had an excuse planned out, this was not part of our deal.

In reality, we never drifted that part of the deal, I was just asked to be his girlfriend for the weekend, which sadly turned to a month.

You are about to kiss a royal you dummy.

I shut my thoughts down and focus on Logan.

"Well, that's part of your job."

"I didn't sign up for this," I answered with a frown.

He patted his horse and looked up at me. "You did."

"Let's give her a show shall we?"

"Don't you dare," I said ready to walk away, but he pulled me back.

**

Authors note.

Sorry for the late update, I actually have my plates full right now. I just hope you enjoyed this.