Training

"Oh Shit!" Louna gasped. She looked up at Anya fist pressed against the ground, Louna sighs, "I'm out."

Anya held out her hand, "I need practice… just one more?"

"No…" Louna gritted her teeth, as she staggered out the training room.

Louna looks up to see Peggy beating a punching bag to a pulp, "If you want… only if you want a more difficult training, Anya's in there waiting for a fight partner…"

Peggy stops and nods, as she made her way towards the training room.

Louna grins as she went to get popcorn, "What's up?" Lila asked.

Louna smirks, "Showtime!"

"You didn't…" Kelly's head pops up.

"I did." Louna pulls the popcorn out.

Mary stood up, "Get the drinks, Kels, and let's go watch the spectacle of Agent Peggy Carter getting what she deserves…"

As the four women stood watching Anya throw Peggy to the window, Howard's voice was heard. "What are you, girls, looking at?"

"Oof!" Louna breathed out, "That's gonna leave a mark."

Anya walks over the table puts her rings and necklace back on, then opens the training room door. "Hello." she waves at the crowd and grabs the water bottle Jarvis was going to serve.

As she walks to the main house, Howard, Jarvis, Ana, and the newly arrived Daniel Sousa ran inside the training room to find Peggy crouched down in pain.

Louna shakes her head, "Never hurt Natasha Romanoff Rogers's daughter."