Europe

"Of course,"  Natasha sighs, as she sat next to her husband, "Anya and Louna would get Europe."

Steve looks at his wife, "Bet you that we are gonna go to Western Europe."

"Oh it's on, Mr. Rogers!" Natasha shook his hand.

"We can definitely split the continent." Louna suggested. "Rock paper scissors?"

"Coin toss?" Anya smirks.

"Sure." Louna agreed. "Call it."

"Heads."

Louna looks at the coin, "Best two out of three?"

"Okay, tails."

Louna snorts, "Odin!"

Anya smirked, "I take it, I won."

Louna frowns, "Yes."

Anya stood up, "Okay, don't crash my jet…"

"I won't." Louna smiles.

"Aunt Mel?" Anya calls out, "Can you keep Louna company?"

Melinda walked towards the cockpit, "So… you won?"

"Yup." Anya smiles, "I'll go open the hatch." Anya sighs and walks towards the hatch putting on her parachute. "Here goes!"

"Are you secure?" Natasha asked as she secured her parachute.

"Yeah." Anya nodded. Anya jumped out.

Louna looks out the hatch, "The girl had a parachute right?"

"She said she did." Natasha responded, "Why?"

Louna walks back to the cockpit, to grab her phone. "I swear this girl is gonna give me a heartattack…"

"Mhhmm." Melinda was still staring at the sky way.

"Anya, seriously, jumped out and we have no idea if she has a parachute…" Louna rambled on.

"Wait!" that caught Melinda's attention, "What do you mean, she has no parachute?!"

"OMG! Girl, are you seriously trying to give all of us heartattacks?!" Louna yelled on the phone.

"I'm fine, seriously!"  Anya sighs as she stood up from the bushes where she landed.

Louna sighs as she slams the phone on the control table, "I hope to Odin that—"

"That what?" Steve entered the cockpit with his wife.

Melinda and Phil both looked at Louna, who frowned. "I hope that Anya landed on poison ivy." Louna replied.

"That's horrible." Natasha shook her head.

Louna chuckled, "Please, your daughter is… a demonic…"

"Does it make me horrible mother that I agree with you?" Natasha smirks.

Louna laughs, "Yes. Now, jump and pray that Anya didn't hear…"