Signing

Mary sat with her sisters, as the attorney of Peggy Carter read her will. It turns out Peggy left her house in UK to the Avengers.

Sharon was livid; how can her Aunt Peggy name Anya and her team as the owner of the Carter villa. It was supposed to be hers.

Anya was shocked at the reveal of the will, she definitely didn't expect to be included in the will; she was the daughter of Peggy's ex but there it was in written and signed by Peggy and was waiting for Anya's signature.

Anya takes the pen from Cassie and signs her name on the line. As soon as she did, Anya gave the pen to Kelly. "You need to sign," Anya instructed, "I refuse to have such an important piece of property solely under my name…"

"So I sign so that I get half the blame," Kelly looks at the paper, "if God forbid anything goes wrong?"

Anya chuckles, "No, we all sign so that we all get blame equally."

Kelly signed and so did the rest.

Sharon stood up, "What the hell?! Aunt Peggy left these people the family house… the house that was supposed to be kept in the family! Our house! Just because this slut batted her eyes at her!"

Michael Carter stood up, "Sharon, please, calm down. They are as much mom's family as we are."

"Aunt Sharon's right," Peter Carter defended, "they've got no rights to the Carter Property."

Maggie sighs, "Son, don't…"

"Don't what, mom?" Peter shocked, "You know, as well as I do, that Aunt Sharon's right…"

"Stop it!" Anya whips her head around and snatches the paper back, tearing it in half and throwing it at Peter's face, "You want it! Take it cause I will not allow my team to ever be the cause of family drama." Anya walks out, fuming with rage.