Bucharest, Romania

As the plane landed in Bucharest Henri Coandă  International Airport, Anya suddenly got a bad feeling. "Down!" she yelled out, "Everyone get down!"

"Nu-i asa?!" an elderly woman with greying black hair that was covered in a head scarf asked in disbelief.

Anya, with her enhance hearing, heard heavy footsteps coming towards the closed airplane door. 50? Maybe more people are about to burst into the— Anya's thoughts were cut short, by the sudden blast.

The door was thrown aside revealing people in heavy artillery uniforms carrying guns; all had mask covering their faces. Suddenly, as they marched in and stop beside Anya's seat, the man— who seemed to be in charged— yelled, "Iesi afara acum!" and everyone was escorted out, except for the Americans.

Cassie and her friends were escorted to a black van and was forced into it, they had black bags on their heads, but Anya, Kelly, and Louna used their enhanced senses to figure out exactly where they were headed. As soon as the vehicle came to a stop, the women were taken out off the van and into a freezing but 's musty smelling place.

As the women sat down and handcuffed to a rail, the bags were taken away, and they finally saw the faces of their captors. Anya was looking at her reflection, "Two-way mirror? Who hired you? Are they out there?!"

The person just left, leaving the six women to themselves. Lila sighs, "If this is a hostage situation, I'm dead… my parents are not billionaire like Uncle Tony or Aunt Hope nor am I soo important that grandpa would come pay for my freedom. My dad makes money sure but my mom a stay at home mom."

Anya was ready to knock some sense into Lila, when another explosion blasted through the door and in comes three people.

"Малышка?" the one of the people look at Anya and took of their helmet revealing that it was Yelena.

"Aunt Yelena?" Anya questioned.

"As much as, I love this family reunion," Kelly interrupted, "we are in handcuffs."

"Right." Yelena and her two companions helped Kelly, Louna, Cassie, Lila, Mary, and Anya with the handcuff. "What are you doing here, Малышка? Where's your mother?"

"Probably, flying over Canada right now." Anya sighed.

"I cannot believe, she let you go off with your friends." Melina frowned.

"Honestly, neither can I." Anya admitted.

"Let's get you girls out of here." Alexie sighs.

As they got out of the building, Anya's suspicions were confirmed. They were brought to a farm, in the middle of nowhere.

"Are we still in Romania?" Lila questioned.

"Yep." Louna nodded, "We are in a farming country."

"Great!" Mary sarcastically gasped, "So there's no internet, I assume…"

"Probably not…" Cassie determined.