The Favor

"Ayoko sana na ikaw ay mawala/ Mawawasak lang ang aking mundo/ Ngunit ano'ng magagawa, kung talagang ayaw mo na/ Sino ba naman ako para pigilin ka…" Anya sang,  as she looks at her reflection and music blasted from her phone.

Natasha looks at her daughter from the door frame, the song was anything but what you would expect from Captain America's daughter; it sounded alternative rock type music. Natasha smirks, as her daughter turned to see her.

Anya immediately turned her music off, "What's up?"

"Nothing…" Natasha shrugs her shoulders, "just watching you…"

"God! This is an awful dress!" Anya looks down at her dress.

"I think you look cute

"I think you look cute." Natasha smiles.

Anya frowns, "I look stupid!"

"Do me a favor?" Natasha sighs.

"What?" Anya irritated.

"I need you, Louna, Kelly, and Mary to sing… at the wedding." Natasha states.

"What song?" Anya asked…

Hours later, as Natasha walked down the aisle, Anya rolls her eyes as she, Louna, Kelly, and Mary got up onstage…

Anya:

I Know we've been friends forever
But now I think I'm feeling something new
And after all this time I opened up my eyes
Now I see you were always with me

Kelly:

Could it be you & I
Never imagined
Could it be suddenly I'm fallin' for you
Could it be you were right here beside me and I never knew
Could it be that its true
Its you and its you

Louna:

Its kinda funny you were always here
But who would ever thought we'd end up here
And every time I need you you've been there for me
Now its clear I've been waiting for you

All four:

'Cause today is the start of the rest of our lives
I can see it in your eyes
And its real and its true
Its just me and you
Could it be that its you

Mary:

Could it be you & I
Never imagined
Could it be suddenly I'm fallin' for you
Could it be you were right here beside me and I never knew
Could it be that its true
Its you and its you

As they finished Natasha was already at the altar; she was escorted by Clint Barton.

It was an amazing ceremony, Anya had to admit. "If only…" Cassie sighs as she sat on the table, during the reception.

Lila smiles, "he was here?"

"Yeah," Cassie dreamily states. "Wait what?!" Cassie then realized what her best friend had said, "Who he?"

"You tell me." Lila smirks. "A certain violet eyed Counselor who loves his expresso."

"How could you possibly know about him?" Cassie asked.

"He's at the bar." Lila grins.

Cassie walks to the bar and sees that it was indeed Harry. "Hello Harry." Cassie sat down.

"Killer party…" Harry sighs, "So what can I get you, attorney?"

"A bloody mary." Cassie smirked.

"So I take the case is going well…" Harry pointed at the bride and groom.

"For now…"  Cassie sighs, "She just needs to appear at court… why didn't you tell me who you were?!"

"I'm Harry Stabler, a counselor for the FBI." Harry reached out his hand, "Nice to meet you…"

Cassie laughs and takes the hand, Harry pulled her in, "Dance with me?"

Cassie nodded, as Harry pulled her to the dancefloor. Everyone was dancing, even Anya was dancing with some guy. "God! I love this song!" Cassie smiles.

As the music played and they danced, Anya punched the guy dancing with her. The music stopped abruptly as everyone starred in shock, the bride and groom started walking towards Anya.