Vidia

"Vidia..." Louna read from the copilot seat, "why the name?"

"Disney's Tinkerbell," Anya concentrated on the way, "one of the character's name is Vidia and she's a fast flying talent fairy."

"Oh!" Louna nodded, "Turn right, here."

Anya turns right and lands the jet at an abandoned building. As they both got off, Anya, once again pressed the remote and made the jet disappear.

"Left?" Anya asked.

"Wait! You have no idea where were going?!" Louna demanded.

"Contrary to popular belief," Anya sighs, "I'm not attracted to danger..."

A man with a shaved head and chubby, "Right this way, please." He then led them to a building and proceeded to open the door and let them in.

Louna grasp Anya's right elbow, "Are you sure about this?"

Anya leans back, "Yes."

They both marveled at the inside of the building, when a tall figure appeared atop the staircase. Anya looks up, "We need your help..."

"Anya." the figure descended the stairs, "What are you doing here?"

"We need your help, Doctor." Louna sighs.

"Of course, what happened? Another attack?" Strange guessed.

"Kelly's missing..." Anya blurted out.

"Let me get this straight," Strange looks at Anya, "you flew 7,456 miles, for the Stark girl?"

Anya sighs, "She's family-"

"Anya, I admire your leadership and I have no doubt you will make a great leader." Strange breathed out.

"But?" Anya questioned.

"But you let your emotions run and that is a dangerous characteristic for a leader." Strange explained.

"We've got no time for this..." Anya started to walk away.

Louna followed her friend, but as Anya was out of earshot, Strange calls and hands Louna a vile of purple liquid. "Use this to help you find whatever it is your looking for..."

"Anya is a great leader," Louna defends, "and yes, she's emotional but that's what makes her a great leader..."

Louna leaves and they return to New York...

Everyone was in the debriefing room, seated around the long oval table; listening to Louna's explanation of the potion, she has acquired from Strange in Nepal.

"It will help us find her..." Louna explains, as Anya look through the Internet for information.

"We just need to be completely by nature..." Anya stated.

"In the woods?" Morgan offers.

"In New York City," Mary interrupts, "the city of concrete buildings, where the hell will you find a woods?"

Peter looks up, "How Forest Park, in Queens?"

Everyone turns to Peter in shock.

"What?" Louna teased Anya, "Didn't know about the forest?"

Anya glared at Louna, "You are so lucky that there are children in this room."