Baby Stark

As MJ laid on the hospital bed holding her newborn daughter close to her chest, Peter sat at the bedside. "She's so precious." MJ smiles at her daughter.

"Thank you." Peter kissed the top of Michelle's head. "Are you ready for the circus that is my family?" Peter questioned knowing fully well that the whole team was right outside the door.

"Our family..." Michelle corrected, "and yes, I am. Let them in."

Peter walked towards the door and opens it, letting his mother, father, sisters, with the rest of the avengers and their children in. Peter cleared his throat and stood beside his wife, "I'd like to introduce, Ella Mae Stark."

Michelle hands her daughter to Pepper. Pepper couldn't help but smile at her newborn granddaughter. "I'm your grandmother, Ella."

As Kelly, Mary, and Morgan congratulate their brother, Peter, once again, cleared his throat. "Because of the birth of our daughter, MJ and I are moving to New Jersey. We don't think a farm house in the middle of nowhere is the best place to raise a child."

"Then move back into the compound..." Tony offered, even though he knew that Peter and Michelle wouldn't accept.

"Thank you, dad." Peter shook his head, "but MJ and I have to raise our daughter now…"

"I raised Anya in the city," Natasha pointed out, "and she turned out fine…"

"Yes, Aunt Nat, she did; Anya turned out great…" Peter sighed.

Anya looks up, "But…?" Peter glanced at Anya, confused. Anya clicked her tongue, "Oh come on! Pete, are we really pretend that there wasn't a 'but' coming in your statement?"

Peter sat next to the bed, "No buts."

If it was anyone else in the room, they would've let it go. But not Anya, she glared at Peter. "Fine!" Peter exclaimed, "But I'm not sure that MJ and I would do as good a job as Aunt Nat and Uncle Steve did."

"Wow!" Anya was taken aback by what Peter said. Anya smirks, "I was honestly expecting a bigger but… However—"

"Not a 'but', just as effective though…" Kelly smirked.

"That was adorable," Louna chuckled, "I have one better… despite everything that Natasha and Steve done right, Anya still has problems…"

Mary scoffs, "Stop making fun of our brother, て"も it is funny."

"'て"も'?" Steve asked.

"Means 'but' in Japanese." Anya explained, "I support you, Pete, it's your life not ours."

"Yes, thank you, Anya." Peter smiled, "At least one person supports my decision…"

"The Asgardians support you too." Louna nods.

"As do the Banners." Sophia smiles.

Peter looks at Kelly, "You disagree?"

Kelly shrugs, "I just can't believe you're leaving me… after I came back. But just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I'll stop you…"

"Thank you, sister." Peter hugs Kelly.