What Is Wrong With You?!

Tony woke up with a start, he then looked at his surroundings… everything was clinical white. The walls were painted pristined white, the white sheets, white curtains; it was all white, well all except the strawberry blonde hair of Pepper, who was currently asleep with her head down.

"What is wrong with you?!" Pepper sat up as she turned to look at her husband sternly. "Why?!"

"Huh?!" Tony asked confused.

"You went running to the main office, which according to Kelly and Mary, you weren't suppose to." Pepper hit his arm.

"Um… excuse me…" a doctor went in the hospital room, "So glad your awake… Stephen wouldn't stop calling asking if you have awoken. Dr. Christine Palmer, head surgeon of Metro-General Hospital." she proceeded to checked Tony's vitals.

"Stephen?" Tony asked.

"Yes, Dr. Stephen Strange." Dr. Palmer replied, "He said you might have a concussion."

"Auntie Chris," Kelly and Mary came in. "how's our dad?"

"He'll be fine," Dr. Palmer smiles at the two, "he's actually scheduled to be discharged today."

"That's awesome…" Mary gleefully said.

"Is Peter on his way?" Pepper asked.

"He just went to pickup, Morgan." Kelly replied.

"Oh okay," Pepper nodded, "so you girls wanna explain what the hell is wrong with your father?"

Mary and Kelly both sat down and began recounting the events, which led to their father being knocked unconscious; while their mother sat glaring at their father, as she listened.

"… so you see, mom, he wasn't even supposed to be anywhere near the office." Kelly sighs.

"Or in the building, by any account." Mary concluded, "He was supposed to pick us up after we install the virus into the server."

"Hey mom," Peter and Morgan came in, "sorry we're late…"

Pepper smiles, "Okay, I'm gonna be right back, I just need to arrange the discharge papers…"

As Pepper left her children and husband in the hospital room, Peter glared at Kelly. "Next time, your ex wants to send flowers tell him to limit it to a bouquet…"

"What are you talking about?" Kelly questioned.

Morgan sighs, "Sara had flowers from her brother to give to you."

"How many?"

"12 dozens yellow orchids and one red rose with a note." Morgan hands Kelly the rose and the note.