Budapest, Hungary

Anya knocked on the door, Melina Vostokoff came out, "Yelena…"

"Hi Grandma," Anya smiled, "looking fabulous, as always."

"Anya, Малышка, how are you?" Melina embraced Anya.

Anya grins, "I'm fine, grandma. I brought people with me…"

"Great." Melina claps as she let's everyone in, but as Louna and Arteo walked in, Melina quickly grabs Anya's arm, "Что случилось с этими двумя?"

Anya looks at Melina, "Он влюблен;  она злится."

"Oh!" Melina smiles.

Anya nodded, "Mhhmm." Anya sat down on the living room chair.

"So you've got a plan, right?" Melinda asked.

"Um… my plan was to get inside Hydra and take it down from the inside…" Anya looks at the former SHIELD Agent.

Alexie entered with Yelena, "Melina, why the car—"

"Hi grandpa." Anya got up.

"Малышка!" Alexie embraced Anya, "What are you doing, here? You are too thin."

Anya smiles, she really was very petite.  Natasha looks shock at her daughter, "How'd  you know? I introduced him as my ex."

"Google search," Anya huffs, "mother." Anya sat down on the dining room chair.

"What's the plan?" Melinda asked.

"The plan… the only way to take Hydra base down," Anya looks up, "which by the way is the Head Quarter in Europe, is by sending two people in there and take it down from the inside."

"No." Natasha stood up, "Absolutely not. I am not allowing you to go risk your life… just to take down another base…"

"Another base?" Anya repeated, "This isn't just another base. Mother, this is the…"

"Head quarters, we know, Anya," Steve sighs, "but your safety…"

"I forbid it!" Natasha interrupted.

Anya stood up and folded her arms, "Good thing I wasn't asking your permission." Anya walks over to Louna, "You ready?"

"Are you sure?" Louna asked.

Anya scoffs, "No, but it is the only way."