MIA

"Anya?!" Pepper called out, as she bursted in the front door of Anya's penthouse apartment.

Anya's eyes snapped open as she fell from her bed, groaning she reluctantly got up and checked the time. 2:53 am! she thought bitterly, as she put on her black silk robe and headed to the first floor. "It's 3 am what?!"

Pepper sat down as the worry settled in, "Kelly's missing… you have to help me."

Anya's anger subsided, as she walked towards Pepper, "I'll help, where was the last time you saw her?"

"Over dinner, last night." Pepper admitted, "And then FRIDAY informed us that she was gone…"

Anya takes her phone and started calling Louna, "Kelly's missing!"

"What?!" Louna demanded as she turn on her laptop to track Kelly's whereabouts, "She doesn't want to be found."

"What do you mean?"

"She disabled the camera in her kitchenette and the tracker on her phone." Louna explained. "Be there in a few…"

A few minutes passed and Louna steps out of the elevator. "Okay, so I've tried everything and I cannot find her… sorry!"

Mary stood in front of the fireplace, "How did people track others in the olden times… We need Uncle Stephen."

Anya looks at her friend curiously, "He'll magically make Kelly appear?"

"No, but I'm sure there's a way to track Kelly in the another dimension…" Mary sat down next to her mother.

Lila breathed out, "That's what a 15-20% chance that it would work?"

Louna corrects, "Five percent… and even if there was a way we can't be certain that Dr. Strange would help us or could…"

"What choice do we have?" Cooper asked. "This is Kelly, we have to find her. Make sure she's safe."

Cassie nodded in agreement, "Guys, do we really need to debate this?"

"This your call…" Nathaniel looks at Anya.

Anya took a deep breath, "Let's go…Peter get Mary and Morgan to the tower base… look for any signs of Kelly. Lila, you and Cassie get to the naval base. Cooper, take Nathan to the army base. Uncle Clint, take Aunt Laura and look for Kelly's diary or phone something that can help us track her. As soon as you find it, give it to mom. Mom dad, interpret the codes. Uncle Thor, Loki, inform Aunt May of the situation. Louna, come with me…"

"Where are we going?" Louna asked, as Anya led her to the rooftop.

"We are taking my jet…" Anya clicks the remote key, as a jet appeared in front of them, and Anya climbs aboard, "to Nepal."