Teamwork

Louna woke up first, she tapped Anya's shoulder, "It's quarter to eight."

Anya's eyes snapped open she grabbed her papers and ran five miles in stiletto heels to get to the New York Times based in the hearth of Manhattan.

When she finally arrived at the lobby, Anya had two minutes to spare. She ran to the elevator, realizing that it was broken. "Dammit!" Anya whispers. She then runs towards the stairs, "24 flights of stairs? Sure, why not."

"You made it!" her boss exclaimed, as Anya got to the meeting room on the top floor. "Got the story?"

Anya nodded as she placed the stack of papers on the desk, "23 pages of interview, pictures of the individual group members and a group photo."

"More than a Team…" the boss read, "interesting title… I'm intrigued…"

"We are a family." Anya admitted, "A family that helps one another out off a tight spot." Anya then slides another manila folder to the boss, "Peter Stark, aka Spiderman son of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts helped me with the pictures, he works for the Buggle and is afraid that by helping me he'd loose his job…"

"Well, if he wants and needs a job there is an opening in the photographer position."

"Thanks, ma'am." Anya smiles.