Tea

"Spill the tea!" Mary set her teacup down.

Anya looks at Kelly and holds her hand, "Hey, what happened?"

"Talk to us…" Louna yawned.

Kelly sips her tea, "I… still love him!" Kelly ran her fingers through her hair, "God! I'm so messed up!" Kelly started crying, "I love him; he's still in here," Kelly pointed to her heart then pointed to her head, "and in here. No matter, how much I tried. I'm so screwed up!"

Anya stood up and left her phone on, in front of Kelly.

"What?!" Kelly looked up and stood up, "How did you…"

"I have my sources." Anya took her phone back. "Elias is at the park with Sarah. Go!"

"To Central Park?" Kelly questions, "But that would make seem desperate."

"Not necessarily," Anya smiles, "according to the same source, Elias wants you back too,  but is too afraid to act on it."

"Okay!" Kelly nodding and smiling, "Okay, I'll do it!"

"You go girl!" Mary cheered.

"I'm gonna do it…" Kelly feeling really pumped.

"Do what?" Natasha asked, as she entered the kitchen.

"Going to The Park and getting Elias back." Kelly explained.

Natasha look shocked, "You mustn't do that; you'll come out desperate."

Anya closed her eyes and shook her head, "I thought dad was the 40s kid…"

"What?!" Natasha demanded.

Anya frowns, "This is the 21st century, if a woman wants something she should and would go out to get it. The Cinderella trope, where a guy appears to save you is not apparent anymore; and I thought that you, out of everyone, would understand that, guess I was wrong… Just because I was wrong about that doesn't mean I'm wrong about you, Kelly, you should do whatever your heart desires. If you want him back, then go to him; if not, then don't."

"I want the tea, after." Louna smirked.

Mary laughs, "Me too. What am I saying I don't even like tea… I want details."