"What does she want?" I asked as I placed my purse on the dressing table.

He chuckled, he knew how I felt about Poppy, I didn't like her a ted bit, I only endured because Joshua liked her, I was sure the feeling was mutual.

"She wanted saying hi."

"Huh?"

"Actually, We had a bet."

I took my seat on my bed and kicked off my heels. "About?"

"You, I dared her to call you, I thought she wasn't going to do it, turns out redheads are stubborn." He paused and inhaled sharply, loud enough for me to hear.

"I saw your text, Belle."

"And?"

"You are bloody unbelievable."

"I know, that's why I'm called Annabelle, people bearing Annabelle do crazy stuff," I said trying to make a joke out of my predicament.

"I'm being serious here, you have to come home."

"I'm far gone to turn back, he has done his own part of the deal."

"I don't like him."

"Well, we share similar feelings."

"You don't like him?"

"Yeah and I also don't like your girlfriend."

He chuckled, making me to smile. "But she's a fan Belle."

"She's cheeky and she is a puta perra."

"Did you just called my girlfriend a fucking bitch?"

"I see you've been learning your Spanish."

"Eres mala Annabelle," He countered in Spanish.

"That does it, no me presiones, puedo romperte."

"What the fuck did you just say?"

I burst out laughing, I knew he didn't understand a word I said.

"That's for trying to be faster than your teacher."

"I need a Spanish dictionary to understand that shit, what's the fucking meaning?"

"It means, don't push me, I can break you."

"Oh, I'm sure you can, poppy is back, do you want to say hi?"

I hung up without saying goodbye, speaking to poppy was a complete no, no, to me and Joshua knew that.

My phone buzzed indicating a text, I stared at it and smiled.

Cuídate querida.

***

I stood in front of the mirror, already dressed and waiting for Leo to come pick me up for the peace dinner.

A silk white midi gown did the job, I let my black hair down and accompanied my gown with a black belt and black plump to go.

I head a soft knock and opened up to see Leo waiting with his hands in his pocket, his black hair was well brushed back and his black tuxedo accompanied with a bow tie made him look ready for business.

"Come on, we are going to be late," he said with a smile.

"Ok," I said stepping out as he led the way.

"Is this your first outing out of the castle?"

"Yes, it is."

"Well then, her majesty made the right choice of letting you come with me," He said, as we slowly took the stairs.

***

"Is this meant to taste this way?" I asked sipping the drink in my hand.

"Yes," he answered beside me.

Leo was quite a good companion like Aaron said, he took his time in introducing me to the important guest, explaining fact I didn't understand and must importantly ensuring I never left his side.

After his powerful speech, which I didn't quite get what he said, but clapped with the other guest, he took his seat next to mine as the live band started to play.

"I think we need to dance, to please the host of course."

He placed his glass of wine on the table and stood up, I did same but still didn't move from my seat.

"Come on," He said extending his hands as couples took to the floor.

"I can't do this, I'm not really good at dancing."

"It's different from the ball moves, you just have to sway with the music."

An image of my shoe, flying around the room in an attempted to sway with the music flashed through my mind.

"I really can't," I said shaking my head.

He smiled and shook his head. "You can't dance and Logan is crazy about dancing, what an odd combination."

I stared into his blue eyes, his brows were raised in a dare, with a smirk on his lips.

I stood up and took his hands, as we both walked to the dancing floor, where other couples  seemed to be enjoying the music.

***

Authors note

So I'm back, I hope you enjoyed this, If you do, drop a comment and vote.

Meaning of words

🏵️Cuídate querida -take care dear🏵️

🏵️No me presiones, puedo romperte- don't try me I will break you.🏵️

🏵️Puta perra- fucking bitch🏵️

🏵️Eres mala- you're evil🏵️