🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【31】

Start from the beginning

The twins then froze as they saw the shadowy hands attacked them. They quickly dodge it just in time.

"H-here it comes again!" Hanako exclaimed as he landed on his feet. He got ready his knife. Tsukasa however, landed on the wall, upside down.

"Ugh... You're getting in way.." Tsukasa said. He then floated next to his twin older brother. He swiftly dodged the shadow arms.

Finally he caught the scarf with a little effort. "Mitsuba.."

"W-what're those?....W-what's happening...?"

Tsukasa reached towards him and conforted him while holding his moving scarf down."Now, now...There there..."

Hanako then saw Hatsume laying on the floor near him. Mitsuba might have placed her there while he and his brother was busy dealing with his scarf. The male seventh mystery waste no time running towards her.

"Hatsume!" Hanako held her close to him, shaking her gently. "Hatsume! Wake up, please!"

"Ugh...nghh...." Hatsume slowly opened her eyes, sleepily. "W-where am I? What happened."

Hanako sighed in relief. "You're awake... I was really worried."

Hatsume quickly sat up and pushed Hanako's face away. Her expression seems frantic and worried. "Nene-chan! Where is she?!"

'I just got you back, and you're already looking for Yashiro?' Hanako pouted. 'Atleast be worried about yourself first, or atleast say that you missed me...'

Kou walked pass the two ghost couple. He then stared at Tsukasa with much anger as he pointed his staff towards the younger twin's cheek "Hey. Dammit, what did you do to Mitsuba this time?! Answer me!"

Tsukasa smirked, not fazed at all. "I granted his wish. The price was his mind... In other words, a part of his soul. So when you last saw me, I removed a part of Mitsuba's soul- His mind!"

"Wha..." The two boys stared at him in disbelief. Hatsume was a little confused, since she just woke up and now she was facing a lot of event that she just missed.

"The rest...Is pretty simple!" Tsukasa added.  I collected low-level spirits that were fading away and used them to make a spirit body, then I added the piece of Mitsuba's soul to it, and all done!"

Tsukasa then held both of Mitsuba's hands. "It has the same soul as it's core... So it probably looks and act like him. But this is something totally different!

I mean ofcourse it is. The Mitsuba Sousuke who lived and died as a human doesn't exist anywhere in this world anymore..."

Kou clenched his fists. "Why..?"

"Hmm?.."

"Why would you do that..? It's all your fault Mitsuba's gone in the first place..."

"Hmm.." Tsukasa put a finger next to his mouth. "Just because... I always wanted to try and make one! An artificial human!"

Both Hanako and Hatsume flinched.

"Amane, (N/n)-chan and I saw one a long time ago! There was an artificial human that attacked everyone!" Tsukasa said cheerfully. "Oh, but this is a ghost, so I guess, It's an artificial ghost? I didn't count on it being such a weakling that can't exist in the mortal world, though...

But I dunno... Pretty cool, right?"

Kou got even more angrier. He then slammed his staff next to Tsukasa making his cheek bleed. "You creep..You've gotta be kidding me.. MITSUBA'S ISN'T YOUR TOY!"

"Hmmm...So.." Tsukasa asked darkly. "You're saying... I shouldn't have made this thing?"

The next thing the three knew, Tsukasa and Mitsuba dissappeared. They then saw them reappear and floated, a bit farther away from them.

"Hanako-kun..." Hanako stared back at Hatsume who was in the brink of tears. "T-Tsukasa....he...he killed..."

"I know...(N/n)..." Hanako hugged her as she cried on his chest. "You might have been really scared when you saw how he did. I'm sorry..."

"I...I saw a flashback...T-the day...Tsukasa...killed me..." Hatsume whimpered. She could fell Hanako tense up and held her tighter.

All of sudden, they heard Mitsuba yelled. "THEN I'LL BE A SCHOOL MYSTERY! I'LL BE ANYTHING!"

The two broke from their hug just to see Tsukasa smirk and transformed Mitsuba. "Then, I'll grant your wish...From this moment on, You are No. 3 of the seven mysteries, Mitsuba!"

The Ghostly duo stared in absolute horror.

"Whoa, What is this? That's so cool!" Mitsuba glance at his new appearance.

"This boundary now belongs to you." Tsukasa grinned. "What kind of supernatural do you wanna be? You can be anything!"

"Anything?" Mitsuba glance at Kou and the still unconcious Yashiro. Hatsume finally noticed her and ran towards her. "Then I...want to be normal. I wanna be a normal human... Can I?"

"Yup.. You can.." Tsukasa smiled.

"No!"

Hanako's other wisps swirled around the two.

"A creature that has come to life on the far shore as a supernatural... Cannot be allowed to live on the near shore as human." Hanako said, his eyes covered by his raven black hair. His trusty knife out and ready.

"The seat number is not yours. And I'm taking it back!"