What I am Feeling Inside

Stiles felt like his head was being torn apart, like someone was reaching out and gripping his brain and pulling.

"Stiles? Are you alright?" Scott's worried voice echoed around him.

Stiles couldn't stop the fury rolling in his veins at the sound of his voice, couldn't this idiot see he clearly wasn't?

He knew he shouldn't be this angry, that it didn't make sense for him to get this furious over Scott's attempt to make him feel better.

Yet he has no control over this overwhelming fire licking his veins.

Scott felt warning bells ringing in his head as Stiles breaths became even heavier and faster than before, sweat dripping down his face.

His eyes were now glowing brightly, silver and blue.

Scott felt like he could feel the anger radiating from Stiles.

He tried to stay calm though but it felt like he was standing on a mine that any second would explode in his face.

"Stiles, w-whatever is going on, I know you can control it-"

It seemed no matter what he did, he couldn't stop the explosion.

Stiles lunged forward, his hands thankfully closing on thin air.

Scott blinked, he was on the floor, he didn't remember moving.

Relief and shock thudded in his chest then something else stirred in his chest as he stared at the scene before him.

He hadn't managed to avoid his best friend going for him.

He had been pushed.

Kyle was here.

Grabbing on to Stiles wrists and the shock of him appearing seemed to have snapped Stiles out of it though he was still clearly struggling with controlling himself.

Stiles started, frozen to the spot at the new arrival.

The shock somehow pushing down on the rage.

"Kyle?" Stiles said, disbelief in his voice.

"Sorry, I was a bit late, I thought you would need some help" He said, he looked a little tired and ruffled but otherwise fine.

Stiles will to fight seemed to leave him as his legs collapsed under him. Kyle seemed to deem this meant he was okay and stopped grabbing Stiles wrists.

The WereFox heaved deep breaths inwards and out, trying to calm himself down.

It wasn't really working.

He ran his hands down his face, his teeth bared still showing the anger infesting him.

"I-I can't control myself. I can't make it stop" Stiles growled out.

He just wanted to destroy something, anything, anyone.

However despite the pain and the anger threatening to engulf him, slowly Stiles felt his own thoughts become a little clearer, he felt a little more sane.

"It hurts, it hurts so much" He chocked out.

He curled himself inwards, his whole body trembling.

Kyle said softly, his eyes full of sympathy "Just focus on me okay? Just focus on me"

Stiles hesitantly looked up, his blue and silver eyes now filled with pain.

Scott couldn't believe what was happening. One moment Stiles looked like he wanted to tear into him, the next he was in pain, rapt attention on Kyle but none of that anger directed towards the Nogitsune.

Why couldn't he calm Stiles down like that?

"Do you mind leaving us alone for a couple of minutes Scott?" Kyle then asked, though not looking at him, all his focus was on Stiles.

He was kneeling next to Stiles, just as Scott had done yet while there was still some anger in Stiles body language, it wasn't directed at Kyle.

Scott once again felt a emotion twinge in his chest as he said "If it'll help"

He identified the emotion as he left.

Jealousy...