Dark Choices

Scott stepped forward but Derek put his hand out to stop him as he said quietly "I hate to admit it but she's right. We can't do anything, do you seriously want to test Stiles while his like this?"

Scott didn't want to say Derek was right, since Stiles was overwhelmed by his werewolf side right, now would Scott being an alpha work on Stiles who technically was his beta? But at the same time Stiles fox side was likely responsible for blocking the whistle from mind controlling him so what if it could block Stiles being effected by his alpha status? Then they would have one furious Stiles on their hands and Scott knew he couldn't risk it.

He liked to say there was always a choice and it was laughably simple this time, they either go along with what was happening or Stiles would turn on them and they would all die.

The real scary part was Stiles still clearly was still conscious of his actions despite his mind being warped by the transformation so it wasn't something they could snap Stiles out of, no, if Stiles turned on them then it would be because he wanted too and that really made Scott feel horrible.

Stiles could still hear Derek but he honestly was too occupied with Oliver squirming on the ground to care.

Oliver was begging and pleading still but no one was helping. Stiles had thought that Scott would try something but he was glad he hadn't.

Without any hesitation, seeing no one was going to try and stop him, Stiles slashed his claws across Oliver's face, digging into his skull. Oliver screamed and Stiles smiled darkly, the smell of Oliver's blood made him feel hungry once more.

Had it been, what? An hour ago? Maybe less? He knew he would never have done this but he honestly didn't care. He was hungry and there was food right in front of him.

Kyles eyes widened in shock and Scott tensed up as he said unable to contain himself "Stiles, wait-!"

"No! Don't interfere" Kim snapped.

Stiles fangs cut deep into Oliver's shoulder and chest, tearing off parts of flesh, eating hungrily just like a wild animal.

Kira's mother looked grim while Kira and her father turned green at the site.

"But his-" Scott said, shock and horror at Stiles eating someone alive overwhelming him.

"And do you want him to do the same to you?! Wolves are especially dangerous when they're eating, I'm not a werewolf and even I know that" Kim replied heatedly. 

Scott looked at Derek who just nodded, he of course didn't look pleased at all but he agreed with what she was saying. 

Stiles was now completely unaware about what they were talking about, he was eating quickly, eager to shove as much in his mouth as possible. Every instinct was crying with joy at the food that he needed to satisfy his own hunger.

He was used to craving pain and chaos but this felt just as good. It also made sense as to why he was so hungry, while werewolves aren't known for their hunger like the Nogisune, Stiles due to his large frame likely needed a lot more food, everything that he had thought of as his wolf side, his aggressiveness, destruction, eagerness to tear someone apart physically,  had been enhanced so much he couldn't fight it nor did he want too.

It felt amazing just to give into these ferocious instincts that the sound of the whistle had enhanced and brought to the surface. 

After the body was all gone, Stiles let out a triumphant howl, relishing in feeling and calling to his pack.

Kira's Dad had at one point turned around and throw up due to how revolting it was to watch Stiles eat Oliver. The group looked at each other in horror but also nerves as slowly the mutated werewolves started to go towards them and stand next to them, awaiting Stiles orders.

Kyle had an idea as to why they were here and he didn't know what to do...

Was this really happening?

Was Stiles actually going to do this?

Once all the mutated werewolves were at their side, all forty of them, surrounding them, it seemed the hunters had failed to kill a single one.

A couple of them sniffed the group curiously but backed of under Stiles warning growl.

"Show me where all your other organisations are" Stiles said, addressing Riley, pointing to her phone in her pocket.

Riley glanced at the mutated werewolves then back at Stiles, a horrid realisation settling in her expression as she realised his plan.

"I...can't do that" She said, her face drained of colour.

"Don't pretend you're a hero now" Kim sneered.

"Well then I suppose we don't need you then do we? Do you think I care enough about turning my pack and myself back to normal to let you still live, if you're not corporating?" Stiles said, he glanced at one of the closest mutated werewolves, showing him what he wanted through the pack link.

The closest werewolf growled hungrily and slowly edged closer to Riley who tensed up in fear and despite herself quickly said desperately "All right, all right! I'll help you!"

"Good, now tell me where the other organisations are, I won't ask again" Stiles said coldly.

Scott had realised what was going on but like Kyle he was having a hard time processing what his friend actually wanted to do.

Kim didn't seem to have a problem with it and neither did Derek.

Kira's father just looked confused while her mother said what everyone was thinking and Kira was glad she did...

"Stiles.." She said warily "Are you planning to have your pack attack one hundred and ten other organisations? To kill everyone inside, like this?"

Stiles gave her a dark smile as he said "And if I was?"

"You can't!" Scott finally couldn't take it any more, looking aghast as he said "Too kill that many people-"

Stiles lowered himself to Scott's height, due to the massive height difference he was almost sitting down once he was level with Scott and interrupted him, his voice full of poison.

"Do you think I have a choice? I'll be honest that I am looking forward to the carnage but if you for a second think that they'll all wait patiently while little miss witchy over there creates a cure you're wrong. The second they think I can't help them cause havoc and eat to their hearts content, they won't listen to me any more and you really, really don't want that"

Scott knew what Stiles was saying instantly, do you want an out of control massacre which could kill thousands of innocent Americans? Or an controlled one, only aimed at the select organisations?

They had a choice once again but not a good choice by any means...