Caution

Scott found that he couldn't keep eye contact as those cold ferocious blue eyes burned into him.

He could also see nothing but truth inside them. He didn't respond, looking down on the ground. 

Stiles stood up once he was sure Scott had gotten the message and he turned to Riley.

"Let us know when the cures been done and I'll get them back here" Stiles said.

While he may be content with this form, he still was well aware that all the other mutated werewolves had other packs and other homes to get back too, their families missing them.

He understand the pack dynamic far better than he ever did which actually made him want the other mutated werewolves to return to their own packs.

As the pack leader he wanted what was best for them and knowing they didn't have their sense of self like he did and the real them was probably locked in their own subconscious somewhere. terrified by what their own body was doing, just like what he had been like when that evil Nogisune had possessed him, only this time it was there own werewolves instincts controlling them that they couldn't fight, it did make him want to help them.

"A-actually, it's not much but..." Riley spoke up, clear fear in her voice as she took out a tiny black bag with symbols drawn over it.

"It won't cure many, I need to make some more which will take me a while to get all the ingredients"

Everyone looked at Stiles who shook his head as he huffed "No way, I won't be able to control the pack if I turn back, the others should be all turned back before me"

Once again Stiles had a point but Kyle wished he didn't, he just wanted the Stiles he could trust to come back.

Stiles turned to Riley again, his eyes narrowing on her.

"Back to the point, the organisations?"

Riley took out her phone and with her hands trembling she pointed to all of them on the map. 

The group watched in wary silence and there were some impatient growls from the mutated werewolves surrounding them that Stiles silenced with a look. 

Stiles couldn't stop his imagination from getting away from him as Riley talked him through all the locations, he knew he wouldn't remember all of them but he was sure with his own packs help and the pack would likely grow larger once they found more facilities with more mutated werewolves, that he would be able to find them all.

More flesh, more bones, more destruction, more chaos. He couldn't wait!

He suddenly winced as a sharp pain ran down his forehead, he let out a growl of pain.

"Stiles?" Kyle asked concerned but Stiles just shook his head and the pain was suddenly gone like it had never happened as he said coldly "I'm fine"

Kyle didn't press him, ever since Stiles had transformed, he had sensed this distance between them but he suppose it made sense.

He and Stiles connected quickly (Once Kyle had stopped being a dick, their first meeting wasn't great which Kyle did admit was entirely his fault ) due to Stiles strong influential Nogisune side and right now at least Stiles fox side seemed non existent.

Kyles eyes flashed silver and he realised with a jolt that he could hardly see Stiles fox aura, it was surrounding him like armour, aggressively baring its teeth at everyone but it was incredibly faint.

He was glad it was still there but for it to be so faint, he grimaced, not liking that one bit but then he supposed he was biased, he had wanted another fellow Nogisune around but it seemed that was very unlikely now.

"Well, no time like the present" Stiles said, not hiding his eagerness to get going.

"You're going to the other organisations now?" Scott asked, shocked.

Stiles waved his clawed hand at his surrounding blood thirsty pack as he said "Do you really want them to be patient?"

The group looked around warily and no one could argue with that.