Now You Deal With Him

He turned to the Druid and he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her along as he growled "Come with me"

She cried out in pain but as far as Stiles was concerned she was lucky he hasn't grabbed her by the wrist or anywhere else as he would have likely broken it due to his inhuman strength.

Scott honestly felt nauseous when he saw Stiles coming back and shoving this terrified women in front of them. He could smell the fresh blood from Stiles and see it in his teeth and claws, there was even tiny bits of flesh sticking to the claws. 

He wanted to say something, anything but Stiles interrupted his thoughts when he said "This is the Druid"

Scott looked down at the terrified women on the floor, she didn't look like what Scott had imagined.

But before he could form any other thoughts Kim let out a laugh and suddenly she was smirking as she said "That's her all right. She helped Oliver to create the whistle. Finally getting a taste of your own medicine you evil witch?"

The terrified women's face transformed, suddenly glaring hatefully up at Kim as she hissed "You traitor! I knew it! All this blood shed is on you!"

"I had no choice! If you didn't stop the organisation's would have taken all over the US" Kim retorted and she added "Also don't act like you're a saint! You helped create all these mutated werewolves remember, they're like this because of you and Oliver!" 

Everything that had happened to them was because of her? Stiles own transformation was because of her? Scott had hoped when he realised a Druid had been involved that the Druid had been forced to do this but it seemed she had done this willingly by the way they were arguing.

Suddenly Scott didn't feel much sympathy for her anymore.

"Wait? Organisation's? There's more of you?" Stiles asked.

Scott didn't like the eagerness in Stiles voice....

Kim looked down, ashamed as she said "I was going to tell you all once this group had been defeated. I didn't want to make you lose hope"

Stiles sniggered as he said "Lose hope? That's even better news for me"

"I see that now but back then I wasn't sure how you all could deal with every other organisation"

Scott suddenly had a horrible feeling that he knew what that meant...

He looked around at the blood and corpses scattering the were house.

"How many other organisations are there?" Scott asked slowly. 

Kim gritted her teeth as she replied knowing Scott would hate this "Seventy Five

Kira muttered under her breath "No, that can't be"

Kira's Mother expression was dark while her father seemed unsure what to say throughout this, looking very awkward and nervous.

Kyle said frowning, hating how a part of him liked that idea that was forming but he definitely wasn't going to admit that "So you want us to destroy the other organisations, like what's happened here?"

"We'll, not you specifically" She said and looked up at Stiles, who grinned darkly. 

"Let go of me! Let go!" A familiar man's voice rang out.

They all turned around to see a mutated werewolf dragging a bloodied up Oliver towards them. 

It seemed he already has his cover story because as soon as he was thrown to the ground in front of them, Stiles making a pleased sound at that, Oliver gasped out "You can't kill me! I know how to turn them all back! You-you need me"

"Actually...we don't, we already have someone who can help us is that department" Stiles chuckled, pointing towards the Druid, who valuing her own life had decided to keep silent. 

"Tell them! Tell them they still need me right Riley!" Oliver said his voice becoming more desperate.

Riley, the Druid stayed silent.

He finally seemed to realise how much trouble he was in as tears started to form in his eyes at pure horror with his situation.

He finally turned to Stiles as he sobs "Don't do this. It serves no purpose. Put me on trial. Let the proper authorities deal with me. You're not a killer. There's no evil in your soul. Don't-"

Stiles had had enough of his babbling.

"Look at me!" Stiles roared. "Do you think you'll be the first I've killed today? I wasn't a murderer, but you changed me. I'm a monster now. And I'm hungry."

"Kim!" Oliver  whines. "Please, I beg you. You know this is wrong! Help me!"

Kim crossed his arms as she glared at him.

"We can't," Kim says coldly. "Even if we wanted to-and personally I have no problem with him gutting you-we couldn't. He's not ours to control. He's one of your experiments. You helped create him-now you have to deal with him."

Oliver stares at Kim in disbelief. Stiles draw closer, growling softly in anticipation of the kill.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was waiting to get to this particular scene for a while! So it's exciting to me that I'm here! So starting from around where Oliver begs Stiles is a scene that I directly took from book called Wolf Island from the Demonata series, written by Darren Shan, and the idea of this story came from the the book Wolf island (Well the stuff to do with the mutated werewolves).

Similarities that I adapted from the book (Beware Spoilers for the book) include the main character becoming mutated werewolf, just like Stiles he has a violent personality change as well, and it's not a warehouse but a huge compound on an island (hence the name wolf island) but the main character does lead the wolves back inside the compound to slaughter everyone inside, just as Stiles does and if you type the book title into Google images, you'll see what I planned for Stiles and the other mutated werewolves to look like 😅

Reasons for the main characters transformation as well as the other mutated werewolves are different as well as how he can still be self aware and how the characters got to this point and well as what they do from here on are also very different thankfully since the main character actually stays as he is while Stiles does not though that's all I'm going to say on that.

Sorry this was so long, if I got an idea or even a direct scene from from somewhere I don't think is obvious I do like to give credit and explain more about it. Anyway hope you all enjoy

If you enjoy fantasy but also horror (If you're not fine with reading about gruesome deaths, do not read) I do recommend the book series, it starts with a book called Lord Loss:)