Twisting Anger and Pain

Scott glances at Malia and she just rolled her eyes at him "He's been fine Scott"

"I already said that, no need to ask Malia" Stiles huffed.

"Sorry for worrying when your definition of fine is wanting to strangle me" Scott sighed.

Stiles just glared at him.

"Also shouldn't you be studying Malia? Your exams are soon" Scott said frowning.

Malia winces a little and Stiles smirked and said teasingly "Aha so you only wanted to hang out with me to avoid your studies"

Scott relaxed a little at Stiles's teasing, now that sounded more like Stiles and not the fox or the wolf part of him eager to tear him apart physically and verbally like last time though he hoped it would go better than last time because of their heart to heart, at the same time dread stirred in his heart, Stiles words stabbing into him.

I was nothing, you made me feel like nothing!

Malia said chuckling, as she headed towards the door reluctantly, giving him a playful "Oh no, you caught me red handed"

Stiles watched her leave, then glanced at up at Scott as he checked the chains he was putting around himself.

"No offence Scott but are you the only person that is here? It didn't exactly go well last time" Stiles said, shoulders hunching a little as he spoke, looking ashamed and tense.

Ah, that's what his nervous about Scott thought, he said assuringly "It's fine Stiles, I know you weren't in control and besides-" He said with a shrug "I pretty much deserved it, considering how I treated you afterwards"

Stiles didn't reply to that.

An awkward silence spread out between them.

Stiles shifted a little uneasily in his chains and felt himself start to feel increasingly restless.

The stillness feeling more and more suffocating.

"How are you feeling now?" Scott asked warily, seeing the increasing fidgeting on Stiles end.

Stiles pulled a little at his chains testing its strength as he replied, trying to sound calm but a little strained "Fine. I just feel like I should be doing something not just sitting here waiting for something to happen, you sure these chains are strong enough?"

"I hope so" Scott chuckled a little nervously.

"Deaton said I'd grow stronger each month" Stiles said still testing the chains though Scott could hear the bitterness in his voice.

That self hate...

Scott said, trying to make him feel better but not really thinking through what he was saying,

"At least you grow stronger every month due to the full moon, I wish something like that happened to us then maybe the supernatural threats would be easier to handle" Scott said, trying to be positive.

Unfortunately that's not what Stiles needed to hear right now.

Stiles eyes narrowed and he felt his temperature shoot up. His skin felt tight against his bones like he was suppressing something, something wild that he couldn't contain.

His eyes blazed an blue and silver as he growled back "You mean you'd be fine with this happening to you every month? Loosing control and worrying that you'll hurt someone or worse?!"

Scott swallowed as he was faced with those glowing dangerous eyes and the chains creaked as Stiles gave an especially aggressive tug and Scott had to wonder if he was really just testing them anymore.

He said carefully "I didn't mean it like that..."

Scott ignored his instincts that were telling him not to get to close to this angry WereFox

Scott added crouching down a little to Stiles level who was sitting on the floor, moving agitatedly.

"I think you need to remember to stay calm"

Stiles snarled back, teeth baring slightly "Stay calm? Easy for you say!"

It felt different from last time.

His body felt too hot, like a live wire that if anyone touched they'd get burned.

His head and the rest of his body ached, like he'd somehow skinned himself alive. Everything felt raw, too sensitive.

Last time it has actually felt nice, he'd felt strong despite the unstable emotions running hot through him. It had felt good to let go.

This time it was like... like something was slowly tearing him apart from the inside out.

And what was coming out from the inside was shockwaves anger that made his body tremble.

It happened so fast, one moment he could feel his irritation building but it was nothing he couldn't deal with.

The next moment after Scott spoke, he wanted to tear these chains out of the walls that now felt so constricting and just break something, anything that made him feel like he could get some sort of relief for this rage and pain twisting into his bones.

He was panting heavily now from the emotion and pain. Scott looked more worried as well, both aware that this seemed different than his last full moon.

Scott tried to remember if Stiles had been in this much pain before, he didn't think so but he kept second guessing himself.

Stiles against the pain, felt worry in the part of his brain where he could think a little more clearly but not clear enough to control what was going on.

What was happening to him?

Hello! I hope you are all well! This was chosen for a story that I would focus on including four other stories. My updates will be a bit random and slow until I have completed plans for my plot on all the stories I have said I would do. Though I will let people know how I am getting on with my comments board. Right now I have just started planning Trapped.

As I have planned this story out, I can now tell you this story has about 71 chapters give or take, depending on if I put some chapters together when I properly write them out or if I need to write more than I expected 😅

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and everyone is safe!