Lets Begin

"It sounds to me like some sort of whistle. With the correct runes, spell and material the whistle is made out of, you can do all sorts of things with it" Deaton told them after Stiles described the sound they had heard.

The pack meeting was at Deatons. They were all hoping he could give them some new insight after what Kira, Stiles and Kyle had experienced.

He said frowning, looking at the pack "I don't want to get your hopes up but if I had a look at the instrument that was used, I perhaps could figure out a way to reverse it"

"That's possible?" Scott asked, sounding hopeful despite what Deaton said.

"Like I said, don't get your hopes up" Deaton replied, giving the alpha a warning look.

"Do you know why we didn't turn" Kyle asked, they all were very curious about this and did that mean they or some of them didn't have to worry about it?

"You say out of you Stiles was affected the most, correct?"

Stiles shuddered as he said "It felt like I was going to collapse, it didn't seem to make you both feel like that though?"

Kira nodded while Kyle replied looking at Stiles in sympathy "It was incredibly painful but big enough to make me almost collapse"

"Great" Stiles muttered sarcastically.

Deaton however said reassuringly "If one of my theories is correct it's good thing you were there Stiles instead of one of our resident werewolves. I believe you were affected the most due to your wolf half. The other two were not as effected due to not having an ounce of werewolf in them"

Liam who had been playing around with some vet equipment in the corner, dropped it at what Deaton was implying.

His eyes widening in fear.

Scott voiced what they were all thinking "Wait, so you're saying that it only effects werewolves?"

A slight panic in his voice.

The thought of himself and Liam turning into those monsters running through his mind.

The majority of Stiles did feel horror at that idea though a tiny part of him felt relieved, so...his dream couldn't come true then?

Yet the thought of Scott, Derek or Liam looking like that...

He swallowed nervously.

"Maybe Scott's immune, his a true alpha after all?" Stiles said, trying to be optimistic however Deaton shook his head as he replied "The noise would effect them biologically, it has nothing to do with their status. In fact it probably improves every werewolf trait, the thing is it does it too much, to the point of overwhelming their humanity"

Lydia was listening closely, near the door to the pets waiting to to be seen, it seemed her presence didn't set of the the animals.

Scott and Liam were both hissed at by the cats and made too much noise. While Kira, Malia, Kyle and especially Stiles seemed to set them of their most.

However they seemed to quiten down when Lydia was there, Stiles personally thought that the animals actually looked too frightened of her to make a noise, like they could sense her abilities centred around death.

He wasn't going to tell her that though.

Lydia said, crossing her arms "You said if one of your theories is correct?"

Deaton looked a more grim as he said nodding at her and addressing the pack "That I did, my other theory that I hope is not true is that it can change anyone into the these beasts however the sound was not directed at you all and that means  you didn't get the full brunt of it and so weren't transformed. I of course hope that isn't  the case as it'll be...very difficult to defeat them"

Lydia replied though talking more to Scott "If that's the case we have to figure out a way to attack without any of us getting turned. I think I'm the least likely one it'll effect"

Scott hesitated.

Kyle pleaded "What other proof do you need?"

"Come on Scott, we follow her then that sound happens? That's not a coincidence" Stiles snapped.

The alpha werewolf let out a sigh as he said "Yeah, your right, I just hoped...never mind"

He looked at the pack, his eyes flashed red.

"Alright, let's come up with a plan"

Hi! I don't have time to reply to any comments currently on my previos chapter because I am about to start work however I will do in my break, hope you enjoy my chapter and let me know what you think 😁