A Dark Change

Two of the huge mutated werewolves leapt into view in front of them, snarling, causing them to skid to a halt and try and change direction but it was far too late. 

Every direction they turned they were met with sharp teeth and sickly blood lusted yellow eyes. 

Derek swore, gritting his teeth.

"Stay together!" Scott said, trying to sound calm but they could all hear his panic.

"Nothing else we can do!" Kyle yelped back, they all had their backs to each other watching the werewolves as they circled them, it very much felt like sharks circling their prey. 

Stiles knew that if all these werewolves attacked, they all, including him, would have no chance. 

He might be able to hold of two or maybe three but whatever the whistle had done to them had made them huge deadly monsters

One of the mutated werewolves suddenly lunged at them, teeth opening up wide but before they could react a whistle was blown and the mutated werewolf pulled back. 

"Scott!" Kira cried as Derek, Scott and Stiles all reacted to that sound, their hands going to their ears. The sound was piercing.

To them it felt like knifes sliding into their ears.

Thankfully however the sound stopped which left them gasping. 

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked Stiles worriedly. 

"Fine" Stiles groaned, wincing a little as the pain died but Kyle started to think of something else that made worry settle in his gut. 

Stiles reacted around the same way to the whistle that time and Stiles...hadn't had a pill.

He was part fox so they hadn't thought he would need it and there had been only two pills...

But...

What if?

"Have you found some new additions for our pack?"

The hunter laughed as he walked into view.  The same one that had met them in prison. He looked delighted.

"Oh I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, my names Oliver" He said mockingly.

His hand goes into his shirt and pulls a whistle attached to a string around his neck.

He dangled it in front of them knowing they couldn't get past the mutated werewolves circling them.

"Do you like it?" Oliver asks with a snigger.

There were familiar designs etched into the whistle.

The pack stiffened as they recognised the designs, they had seen symbols like these when working with Deaton.

Druid magic. 

"They must have Druid working with them" Kira said. 

"If Deaton knew about this I swear we're going to have words" Stiles growled.

Oliver ignored what they were saying and continued talking as he said "The werewolf gene or whatever you call it, behaves like a virus, now all we needed to do was amplify the viruses effects to its max capability and control it"

He then waves his hands at the mutated werewolves who were listening to his command "And this is the result, isn't that fun?"

A couple of low growls came from the werewolves in the pack including Stiles, hating this man to his every core.

Oliver added with a nasty grin "We haven't seen it's direct true effects with non werewolves but I suppose there is a first time for everything! We can have our Druid study the effects and maybe he'll be able to make it effect all supernatural beings or..."

His grin became even wider.

"Or I can have your wolves kill everyone in your pack, mmm well I'm sure I'll think of something"

He started to bring the whistle to his lips.

"Stop!" Kyle shouted, fearing the worse.

The pack tried to leap towards the hunter at the same time but the mutated werewolves stopped them from getting any closer then...that sound.

Everyone in the pack collapsed to their knees, their hands covering their ears.

It seemed getting the full brunt of the sound still hurt the non werewolves as Kira and Kyle cried out in pain.

However like how the whistle was described the wolves were in the most pain.

Scott's eyes flashed involuntary red multiple times and his body trembled, for a split second he was scared the pills hadn't worked but finally the pain started to dull, same thing happened with Derek. 

Derek barely heard some new voices speak, it seemed about five other hunters had joined Oliver and he could hear them asking "Why haven't they transformed?"

Unfortunately...

"No, we still got one! Look!"

The same could not be said for their other member of the pack. 

Stiles had collapsed on his knees like they all had, wrestling with the piercing sound of agony but when the whistle stopped blowing, the sound still rang loudly in his head. 

His whole body felt like someone had thrown him into a fire pit.

Time had no meaning, all he could feel was agony all over.

It felt like someone had dragged him on to a wrack and was slowly pulling him in all directions.

His muscles tearing, his bones dislocating from their joints. His skin ripping apart in places, unable to keep up with the explosive transformation. 

His vision that was watery, full of tears due the pain became incredibly blurry but then it sharpened immensely and focused in on his surroundings more. 

When he finally let go of his ears, unable to keep his kneeling position, on all fours, he could clearly see blood dripping from his hands. 

His ears were dripping blood. 

His hands were at least three times larger than they were meant to be, pulsing veins standing out and his fingers nails turning into black dagger like claws.

Everyone suddenly sounded muffled like someone had stuffed pieces of cotton in his ears then suddenly his supernatural hearing became even stronger to a scary degree.

The same thing happened to his other senses as well. It overwhelming.

His silver eyes that had specs of blue in them changed colour, the blue overwhelming the silver.

Everything had sharpened and increased in strength, his physique misshapen and grotesque.

A howl filled with pain but also rage filled his ears and he suddenly realised that the howl had come from himself.