We Should Help Each Other

The pack talked a while about what they could do to catch Kim red handed and get the whistle from her.

They all knew that she was unlikely to keep it on her at school, it could get lost easily then. Deaton then said he might be able to shield their ears from high sound frequencies however it would only be a very short period of time.

He did say knowing how the whistle worked would be the key ingredient into making something that would stop the sound from changing affecting them.

The pack looked what they were all doing and in the end decided that the best plan would be too follow Kim, grab the whistle before she could blow it and then give it to Deaton.

"What do we do with her once we catch her?" Kira asked, sounding a little hesitant.

Scott gave her a small smile, knowing her concern as he said "We'll get her to confess to your Dad and then he can decide what happens to her"

Stiles didn't like the sound of that but he kept his mouth shut, he didn't want to cause a scene and but mainly he was so tired...

He had felt okay when the meeting had started but as it had dragged on a headache had started to form and he started to become aware how late it was.

He'd argue his point later.

Giving Kim to Kira's Dad just felt too light of a punishment.

Kira probably was fine with that since her Dad know Kim however he didn't care what her Dad thought.

What had happened to those innocent werewolves made him want to hurl, she definitely deserved more punishment than whatever Kira's Dad would decide.

He was now of to the side, not really participating in the discussion. Scott did shoot him a couple of worried glances but since he was doing the main discussion on their plan of attack and busy talking with the other pack members about it, he couldn't ask what was wrong.

Someone else however also was worried about him.

"You okay?" Kyle asked him.

Stiles shook his head, he leaned more on the wall, looking up at the ceiling, closing his eyes for a second in hopes it would stop the headache.

"My heads killing me" He muttered, then frowned as he looked at Kyle, noticing the Nogitsune looked rather pale, more pale than usual anyway.

"You don't look too good either" Stiles told him.

"My hungers been increasingly recently, I haven't had much sleep but I can deal" Kyle said, speaking more quickly near the end of the sentence, not wanting Stiles to worry.

"Tell me if it becomes too much, you helped me, I'll help you" Stiles said, looking at Kyle sincerely.

The Nogitsune looked a little surprised at Stiles sincerity and he couldn't help but smile.

"Stiles?"

Scott had finally finished talking with the rest of the pack and now his main concern was his best friend.

"Sorry, I haven't really been paying attention" Stiles said with a strained smile.

"It's not that, you look-"

"Like I'm about to collapse any second? Sounds about right" Stiles muttered, he was too tired to pretend he was okay, everything just felt like too much effort.

Deciding they needed some privacy to talk and reading the room, the rest of the pack left apart from Kyle who was apart of this conversation to begin with.

Deaton also stayed and said sounding concerned "You need to be careful Stiles, The balance between your fox and wolf side is slipping"

"Careful? How? None of this makes sense. I can't figure out a way to control both sides, let alone balance them!" Stiles growled, a slight rumble in his chest, his eyes changing colours for a slit second then back to normal as he winced, clutching his head which throbbed badly.

"Sorry" He muttered to Deaton.

"It's fine, this is all still very new after all" He replied calmly.

"You know, you don't have to take part in stopping Kim, if you're not feeling up to it-" Scott said worriedly.

"No, no, it'll pass, I'm fine" Stiles said hurriedly, he definitely didn't want them to do this without him!

Scott looked ready to argue however Kyle stepped in.

"I'll keep an eye on him" He turned to Stiles "I helped you calm down during the fool moon, I think I can help now too"

Stiles gave Kyle a pointed look as he said "We can help each other"

Scott opened his mouth to protest but then what Kyle said brought back the memory of him of the last full moon with Stiles.

He shoved down his jealously and agreed.

This was for the best.