We're Off To See The Druid...

"I'm fine, I'll see you later!"

How many times did he have to say that?

"Sti-"

He hung up before his Dad could continue to question him. What could he say for him to stop worrying so much? Nothing it seemed.

"You should give him a proper explanation. He'll only worry more about you other wise" Kyle said gently as they reached his Dad's house.

Stiles sighed, shaking his head.

"You don't know my Dad, he'll worry even more if he knows I'm getting more involved with the supernatural. I think he just wants to pretend everything is normal"

Kyle frowned as he said, knocking on the door, not bothered to look for his keys "Have you talked to him about it?"

He hadn't but could he? He didn't know what his Dad would think knowing about his dreams, wouldn't that just worry him more. He felt like his Dad might decide that locking him in the house to keep him safe from the supernatural might be the best choice.

"Well, no but-"

The door opened and Stiles stopped talking, not wanting to talk about this in front of Kyle's Dad.

"Come on in, do you want some coffee Stiles?"

Stiles was about to refuse but then he realised how dry his throat felt and a drink would probably help to calm him down a little.

"Yes please, thank you" Stiles said gratefully.

Soon they were sat at the table, drinks in hand, some chips were in a bowel, ready to be eaten but no one had touched them.

Stiles took to looking down at his drink, maybe if he started long enough all his problems would fall into it and he could just drink them away.

It was a strange analogy but he wished there was some magic solution to what was going on. That someone could just snap there fingers and everything would get all better.

"I was told what was going on but I'd like to hear it from your own personal experience"

Stiles stared into his coffee, not looking Kyle's Dad in the eyes. He didn't really want to talk about it again but if he could help...then he supposed there was no choice.

"I've been getting these dreams, well more like nightmares. They keep me up at night. I thought they were just strange dreams at first but..." Stiles smiled bitterly "But since when was our lives that simple?"

Kyle's Dad made a motion for Stiles to continue, listening to him intensely.

"I'm dreaming of a wolf and a fox fighting, in my dreams I'm usually in the fox's perspective but then a wolf comes and attacks us and that's when I wake up. I thought nothing of it until recently. I had a similar dream today and when it was the full moon, it hurt so much, like...something was trying to tear me in two"

The Nogitsune frowned, his eyebrows creasing into a concerned look.

Stiles finally got the courage to look up, scared at what he might see.

It was clear by his expression that this was something serious.

"So I'm guessing there's no kiss it better solution" Stiles said, trying to keep things light.

"It's as I feared, your two supernatural are rejecting each other"

"What do we do?" Kyle asked, he had mostly been listening quietly on what was going on but he clearly looked very worried on Stiles behalf.

To think I used to be so scared of this guy Stiles thought, he felt touched at the care Kyle was showing for him, it hasn't been that long but he felt like they'd become very close.

"I have a...friend, who might be able to helped. She has helped me in my time of need and she has a incredibly useful gift" Kyle's Dad said thoughtfully, tapping on the table.

Stiles jumped on that chance, leaning forward "If she can help me then can I go see her now?"

However Kyle's eyes narrowed suspiciously at his father as he said, also noting the hesitation in Dad said friend "How come you've never mentioned her too me?"

His Dad stood up, reaching for his coat as he said though looking uncomfortable "We has a falling out so it's a bit awkward but she is a good person" He turned to Stiles as he continued "So I'm sure she'll be able to figure out the best way forward"

Stiles hoped this would fix his problem but he was also curious "Who is she? Is she a Nogitsune like you?"

"Her name is Elizabeth and she is a Druid. Her special gift is one like no other. She can predict the future"

Stiles and Kyle's eyes widened at that in surprise.

"She can actually do that?" Stiles said, shocked, that was so cool. She could tell him what to do and she could probably help the pack out too.

Kyle's Dad however shook his head at their excitement as he said "Don't get your hopes up. Her gift is a curse as well. She can't talk about what she sees and can only write it down. She also can only write in riddles. Elizabeth told me once it's like a voice speaks to her from above and she simply writes down what they tell her"

Stiles excitement turned into uneasiness as he said "Huh, that sounds a little creepy. Do you know who the voice is?"

Kyle's Dad shook his head and said firmly "No, I only know that she has never been wrong"

Kyle and Stiles could only hope that there were only good things written in their future tonight.