Painful Transformation and A Little Problem

Scott hated this, he hated seeing Stiles in so much pain.

At first the pain hadn't seemed so bad but then Stiles had curled in on himself, a couple of whines of pain coming from him.

Kyle seemed to be the only one who knew what was going on.

"His fox and wolf side are fighting?" Scott said after listening to what Kyle had told Stiles before the giant mutated wolf had curled back in on himself, trembling in pain.

For a couple of minutes the trembling seemed to stop but Stiles didn't uncurl himself and the pack waited by his side warily.

"Whatever happens it'll be a big change for him, we need to be there for him" Kyle said, looking worriedly at Stiles still form.

"Of course" Scott said, it was a no brainer.

Sure this version of Stiles did make him nervous and he definitely did not like that his best friend was essentially a murderer but he was still his pack, no matter what.

Despite how faint their pack link had been, the fact it was still there showed Stiles still viewed them as pack, no matter if it was a subconscious level and that made Scott hope that things could get better.

He wanted to help him no matter what but even though he told himself that,Scott felt bitterness and self hate engulf him a couple of seconds later.

Why could he do nothing to help?

Because suddenly Stiles uncurled himself and he screamed as his body started to contort and twist in completely unnatural ways.

Why did he have to just stand there and watch Stiles go through this torture?

Why were they all so useless!

Stiles couldn't stop the screams that were ripped from his throat. He just wanted it to stop! He'd do anything to get this agony to stop!  His veins felt like burning fire was shooting through them and it felt like he was slowly being slowly crushed underneath the weight of something invisible that he couldn't fight or push against.

While it didn't take that long but for Stiles it felt forever, the pack watched as Stiles body became smaller and more physically human but instead of just shrinking, the bones broke and muscles were torn apart before their eyes before fixing themselves into a more human frame.

Watching this happen and the noise of breaking bones, tearing muscles was enough to make anyone feel ill.

Scott had quickly decided to call Deaton, telling him he needed to get here as soon as possible, there was no room for argument.

While Stiles body was fixing itself, reshaping and healing, that did not stop blood vessels from breaking and blood staring to seep from different areas of Stiles body.

Lydia and Scott were both close to tears, seeing him in that much agony was hellish to them.

A big part of Kyle wanted to leave the room but he knew that wasn't an option, even though Stiles hopefully should be fully healed and healthy once his transformation was over he'd probably need a lot of mental support to get over what had happened to him.

Deaton walked into the basement as the transformation neared its end, carrying spare clothes.

Stiles screams of pain became quite whimpers as he curled into himself once more, taking up a much smaller space of the basement.

His legs tucked in and his head facing downwards, into his knees with his arms blocking the packs view of his face. 

He rocked back and forth a little, the pack could hear his heavy breathing.